DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: RAZR Maxx owners. R u still as happy a I am?

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    RAZR Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog
    Just got mine yesterday at Best Buy. Had a Samsung Stratosphere but the upgrade price was perfect,0.00. Like going from a Charger to a Camaro. User interface is somewhat different but fun to learn. What kind of physical protection should I invest in?
    I gather first off would be a screen protector. Look around in threads for what may be good. Lots of opinions. I'm currently using zagg and like it. And for protection without too much bulk or expense, I use a $20.00, get one on Ebay cheaper, Verizon variety rubber case. It covers all the phone and unless your throwing it at a wall it should suffice for most folks. Enjoy your phone. I believe it can't be beat, especially considering the battery.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by droidrazrmaxx View Post
    I gather first off would be a screen protector. Look around in threads for what may be good. Lots of opinions. I'm currently using zagg and like it. And for protection without too much bulk or expense, I use a $20.00, get one on Ebay cheaper, Verizon variety rubber case. It covers all the phone and unless your throwing it at a wall it should suffice for most folks. Enjoy your phone. I believe it can't be beat, especially considering the battery.
    Got mine on Ebay for $4, good call. handhelditems.com is a great place for accessories cheap.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    droid razor maxx
    Hi n welcome Congrats on the new purchase you will live it its my mimi laptop TV phone text Skype games it comes with Madden for free woo hoo yeah I'm cheap on something's lol. Phone is supposed to be water resistant. The screen is made from polychromatic n the back is made from Kevlar sweet right.... enjoy

Make it a great day! Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    using it for 1 month and i wish i had bought it before
    because i could not decide it to buy because i could not take it my hand, , did not know its real size, screen quality etc... (motorola does not sell razr maxx in Turkey) during this undecided time, i watched all the review videos on youtube, read all the forum comments and finally suddenly i decided to buy it.

i am still happy and i believe that i will be happy too
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    S4
    yes and no. battery is way better than my other phones but ics screwed that pretty good. but the 4g dropping out all the time is what is making me upset. big Res told me that is was because of them still working on towers but other friends with 4g phones around here aren't having that issue.
    Let's see how much i enjoy the s4.
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    RAZR Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by drivinfocused
    yes and no. battery is way better than my other phones but ics screwed that pretty good. but the 4g dropping out all the time is what is making me upset. big Res told me that is was because of them still working on towers but other friends with 4g phones around here aren't having that issue.
    Might you have a bad phone? I ask as it really has a great radio compared to many other phones and your indicating others you know have no issues. I'd poke around more and see what shakes. Do any of your friends have the sane phone? If so, I'd do a side by side comparison. Like follow each other around your problem spots and see how theirs performs.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX
    I'm happy but something really annoying has been going on with my phone for the past two months. For some reason, the vibrate mode doesn't work. So, I have my phone set for vibrate but it acts like it's set to silent. So, I've missed a lot of important calls and all that and that's not cool. I asked in one of the forums if there's anything I can do to fix this problem and they said for me to contact the phone company and have them send me a new phone.
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    RAZR Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by FoneHome
    I'm happy but something really annoying has been going on with my phone for the past two months. For some reason, the vibrate mode doesn't work. So, I have my phone set for vibrate but it acts like it's set to silent. So, I've missed a lot of important calls and all that and that's not cool. I asked in one of the forums if there's anything I can do to fix this problem and they said for me to contact the phone company and have them send me a new phone.
    Under settings, sound, silent mode..... did you select vibrate as shown in photo?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RAZR Maxx owners. R u still as happy a I am?-forumrunner_20121125_174832.png  
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr Maxx
    Love my Maxx, can;t wait till Jelly come out. Love the fact that I can get 3 days out of it.
    Lg 7000 ->LG Dare ->OG Moto Droid ->Moto Dx->Moto Droid Razr Maxx

Your life could depend on this. Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink! Good luck.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Well i still have my maxx new in the box since june. My wife and i both upgraded to keep unlimited but i stayed with my dx. I played around with her maxx and just hate ics enough to stick with the trusty dx. I was thinking about activating the maxx and setting it up, then switching back to the dx until ota jb is released. That way i'll just have to switch back to the maxx and get the update. Maybe i should just wait and test jb on my wifes maxx first to see if I'd like it. Any estimate on an ota jb update for the maxx?

There's a lot of apps that i don't want the updates for because they ruined the app thats another reason i don't want to switch phones but I'd get over that if jb is worth it.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Links