DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: RAZR Maxx owners. R u still as happy a I am?

  1. droidrazrmaxx's Avatar
    Member #
    302194
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    77
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    RAZR Maxx
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog
    Just got mine yesterday at Best Buy. Had a Samsung Stratosphere but the upgrade price was perfect,0.00. Like going from a Charger to a Camaro. User interface is somewhat different but fun to learn. What kind of physical protection should I invest in?
    I gather first off would be a screen protector. Look around in threads for what may be good. Lots of opinions. I'm currently using zagg and like it. And for protection without too much bulk or expense, I use a $20.00, get one on Ebay cheaper, Verizon variety rubber case. It covers all the phone and unless your throwing it at a wall it should suffice for most folks. Enjoy your phone. I believe it can't be beat, especially considering the battery.
  2. Master Droid
    greyghost04's Avatar
    Member #
    12616
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    302
    Liked
    5 times
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by droidrazrmaxx View Post
    I gather first off would be a screen protector. Look around in threads for what may be good. Lots of opinions. I'm currently using zagg and like it. And for protection without too much bulk or expense, I use a $20.00, get one on Ebay cheaper, Verizon variety rubber case. It covers all the phone and unless your throwing it at a wall it should suffice for most folks. Enjoy your phone. I believe it can't be beat, especially considering the battery.
    Got mine on Ebay for $4, good call. handhelditems.com is a great place for accessories cheap.
  3. Junior Droid
    deliafleon's Avatar
    Member #
    279908
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    18
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    droid razor maxx
    #23
    Hi n welcome Congrats on the new purchase you will live it its my mimi laptop TV phone text Skype games it comes with Madden for free woo hoo yeah I'm cheap on something's lol. Phone is supposed to be water resistant. The screen is made from polychromatic n the back is made from Kevlar sweet right.... enjoy

    Make it a great day! Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums
  4. Junior Droid
    sen1983's Avatar
    Member #
    312345
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #24
    using it for 1 month and i wish i had bought it before
    because i could not decide it to buy because i could not take it my hand, , did not know its real size, screen quality etc... (motorola does not sell razr maxx in Turkey) during this undecided time, i watched all the review videos on youtube, read all the forum comments and finally suddenly i decided to buy it.

    i am still happy and i believe that i will be happy too
  5. Master Droid
    drivinfocused's Avatar
    Member #
    38308
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Niagra of the West(Twin Falls, Idaho)
    Posts
    390
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    S4
    #25
    yes and no. battery is way better than my other phones but ics screwed that pretty good. but the 4g dropping out all the time is what is making me upset. big Res told me that is was because of them still working on towers but other friends with 4g phones around here aren't having that issue.
    Let's see how much i enjoy the s4.
  6. droidrazrmaxx's Avatar
    Member #
    302194
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    77
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    RAZR Maxx
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by drivinfocused
    yes and no. battery is way better than my other phones but ics screwed that pretty good. but the 4g dropping out all the time is what is making me upset. big Res told me that is was because of them still working on towers but other friends with 4g phones around here aren't having that issue.
    Might you have a bad phone? I ask as it really has a great radio compared to many other phones and your indicating others you know have no issues. I'd poke around more and see what shakes. Do any of your friends have the sane phone? If so, I'd do a side by side comparison. Like follow each other around your problem spots and see how theirs performs.
  7. Droid
    FoneHome's Avatar
    Member #
    281874
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    82
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX
    #27
    I'm happy but something really annoying has been going on with my phone for the past two months. For some reason, the vibrate mode doesn't work. So, I have my phone set for vibrate but it acts like it's set to silent. So, I've missed a lot of important calls and all that and that's not cool. I asked in one of the forums if there's anything I can do to fix this problem and they said for me to contact the phone company and have them send me a new phone.
  8. droidrazrmaxx's Avatar
    Member #
    302194
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    77
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    RAZR Maxx
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by FoneHome
    I'm happy but something really annoying has been going on with my phone for the past two months. For some reason, the vibrate mode doesn't work. So, I have my phone set for vibrate but it acts like it's set to silent. So, I've missed a lot of important calls and all that and that's not cool. I asked in one of the forums if there's anything I can do to fix this problem and they said for me to contact the phone company and have them send me a new phone.
    Under settings, sound, silent mode..... did you select vibrate as shown in photo?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RAZR Maxx owners. R u still as happy a I am?-forumrunner_20121125_174832.png  
  9. Senior Droid
    sajgel's Avatar
    Member #
    30129
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr Maxx
    #29
    Love my Maxx, can;t wait till Jelly come out. Love the fact that I can get 3 days out of it.
    Lg 7000 ->LG Dare ->OG Moto Droid ->Moto Dx->Moto Droid Razr Maxx

    Your life could depend on this. Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink! Good luck.
  10. Droid
    Colorado's Avatar
    Member #
    153052
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    52
    Phone
    Droid X
    #30
    Well i still have my maxx new in the box since june. My wife and i both upgraded to keep unlimited but i stayed with my dx. I played around with her maxx and just hate ics enough to stick with the trusty dx. I was thinking about activating the maxx and setting it up, then switching back to the dx until ota jb is released. That way i'll just have to switch back to the maxx and get the update. Maybe i should just wait and test jb on my wifes maxx first to see if I'd like it. Any estimate on an ota jb update for the maxx?

    There's a lot of apps that i don't want the updates for because they ruined the app thats another reason i don't want to switch phones but I'd get over that if jb is worth it.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. S3 Owners (coming from Maxx)
    By Wopback in forum Galaxy S3 General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 12:10 PM
  2. Maxx owners thoughts on gs3?
    By Signum in forum Droid RAZR MAXX
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 10:08 AM
  3. Maxx owners..If you had to get a verizon phone
    By latexyankee in forum Droid RAZR MAXX
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 09:23 AM
  4. Bionic Owners, are you happy? (Overlooking the Data Glitch)
    By ChevyNexus in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 04:04 PM

Search tags for this page

can the maxx run jellybean
,

droid razr maxx 4.1 update

,
droid razr maxx cm10 battery life
,
droid razr maxx jelly bean r
,
droid razr maxx jelly bean rom cdma
,

droid razr maxx silent mode 4.1.2

,

jelly bean razr maxx

,

razr maxx 4.1

,
razr maxx 4.1 not hd
,

razr maxx 4.1 update

,
razr maxx android 6 0 4 leak
,

razr maxx hd jelly bean

,
razr maxx hd jelly bean 4.1.2
,

razr maxx jelly bean

,
when will droid razr maxx hd get jelly bean
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+