DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    244 times
    Phone
    Maxx, Maxx HD, Razr Maxx

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

After having the S3 for almost 3 weeks, I am back to the Maxx. Just couldn't tolerate the lack of signal I was experiencing. It feels good to be back where I belong...except that now I'm wanting the Maxx HD lol
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    WELCOME BACK!! I thought about jumping to the SG3 as well, but a friend has one and the signal losses are definitely a problem. First and foremost, my phone is a phone and when I need to call I want a signal. Feels good to be home huh? Now, the Maxx HD is a sweet looking little thing...
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiescivic View Post
    After having the S3 for almost 3 weeks, I am back to the Maxx. Just couldn't tolerate the lack of signal I was experiencing. It feels good to be back where I belong...except that now I'm wanting the Maxx HD lol
    I just read the reviews on Big Red's website and that was the major complaint in all reviews of that phone.
    Improving my RAZR MAXX one thread at a time.

Aaron

"A George divided against himself, cannot stand!
    !
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    RazMaxx
    How can it be so popular with crap signal? I don't get it. Another thing I don't get is how can Samsung not figure out a better RF solution? It's been years like this.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    A nurse I've been working with has been showing off her new SG3 and getting lots of ooo's and ahhh's but then I showed her my nearly full 4g signal on my Maxx as well as my 70% battery remaining at the end of a 10 hour shift. She wasn't happy. She has neither the excellent signal nor the outstanding battery of the Maxx.

David
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    244 times
    Phone
    Maxx, Maxx HD, Razr Maxx
    I'm at 15 hours off the charger and I'm showing 60-some percent left with almost 2 hours of screen on time. I was still able to get through the say with the s3, but just barely if I had 3 hours of screen time. In the end it is the radio that made me change. I thought it had gotten better, compared to my coworker and his Charge. But nope. I was showing 2 bars of signal and the dbm was at - 110 or so. I have 3 bars right now on the Maxx and am showing - 75dbm. Big difference!
  7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    I've had my S3 for about a month now. The 4G signal was an issue at work inside my building. A new leaked radio came out a few days ago and I can nowreport that I never lose data and get consistent 4G coverage at work inside the building, just as well or even better than my old Thunderbolt did.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

8. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    269 times
    Phone
    droid MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiescivic
    Welcome back.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Razor Maxx
    Last week i was at a restaurant with my friend. He has the s3 and i have the maxx. He had 3G and I had 4G
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

The MAXX is still a force to be reckoned with almost a year after introduction, long live the MAXX!, cause I need to keep my unlimited plan.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links