DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Still happy with your Maxx?

  1. Droid
    cbroussard99's Avatar
    Member #
    149419
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    95
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid
    #41
    Not happy at all with the Maxx. I have had nothing but trouble with the keyboards in the last week. Haptic feed back stopped working and auto correction too. Not rooted at all, only changes I have done are the ICS uodate . This phone is garbage...
    Razr Maxx
  2. Master Droid
    jtc303's Avatar
    Member #
    255972
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    117 times
    Phone
    MaxxHD
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by cbroussard99
    Not happy at all with the Maxx. I have had nothing but trouble with the keyboards in the last week. Haptic feed back stopped working and auto correction too. Not rooted at all, only changes I have done are the ICS uodate . This phone is garbage...
    Have you tried an FDR?

    Pretty minor crap to call a phone garbage for...
  3. Droid
    cbroussard99's Avatar
    Member #
    149419
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    95
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by jtc303

    Have you tried an FDR?

    Pretty minor crap to call a phone garbage for...
    I have done an FDR...for the amount of money paid at full price to keep my unlimited data plan, garbage is being nice....
    Razr Maxx
  4. Master Droid
    jtc303's Avatar
    Member #
    255972
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    117 times
    Phone
    MaxxHD
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by cbroussard99 View Post
    I have done an FDR...for the amount of money paid at full price to keep my unlimited data plan, garbage is being nice....
    lol because haptic feedback (why do you even need that?) doesn't work... and auto correct...? you do know there are tons of keyboard apps you can download that would probably fix that, right?

    Its always funny when someone has some minor issue and suddenly its crap... like when you're talking about some hot girl and there's that one guy that says she's a dog because her index toe is longer than her big toe
    Last edited by jtc303; 10-05-2012 at 09:47 PM.
  5. Droid
    cbroussard99's Avatar
    Member #
    149419
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    95
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by jtc303
    lol because haptic feedback (why do you even need that?) doesn't work... and auto correct...? you do know there are tons of keyboard apps you can download that would probably fix that, right?
    I've tried Gingerbread, Swiftkey, and stock to no avail. The auto correct is very important as I have to type fast while at work and on the job and can't always check to make sure things are spelled right when time is of the essence. I work hard for money and want something worth its value. Sorry it just me...
    BaSHa likes this.
    Razr Maxx
  6. Master Droid
    jtc303's Avatar
    Member #
    255972
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    117 times
    Phone
    MaxxHD
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by cbroussard99 View Post
    I've tried Gingerbread, Swiftkey, and stock to no avail. The auto correct is very important as I have to type fast while at work and on the job and can't always check to make sure things are spelled right when time is of the essence. I work hard for money and want something worth its value. Sorry it just me...
    Well maybe you're just unlucky... I worked hard for my money, and I want something of value and I got it in the Maxx (haptic feedback, auto correct and all)

    Maybe you should try rooting and installing the .215 leak... perhaps that issue was addressed in it
  7. Senior Droid
    ndtaylor77's Avatar
    Member #
    253976
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    141
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    razr maxx
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by jtc303

    Have you tried an FDR?

    Pretty minor crap to call a phone garbage for...
    Having to do a FDR ever is plenty of reason to call a phone garbage.
  8. Senior Droid
    nomadicnut's Avatar
    Member #
    62832
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    165
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    RAZR Maxx
    #48
    I would never consider a phone with a smaller battery than my Maxx. I imagine when they come out with a newer phone with at least the same battery (most likely larger) and features that i can't live without, I would consider a replacement device.

    Loose the cord and get a RAZR Maxx.
  9. Master Droid
    jtc303's Avatar
    Member #
    255972
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    847
    Liked
    117 times
    Phone
    MaxxHD
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtaylor77

    Having to do a FDR ever is plenty of reason to call a phone garbage.
    Because these highly technical devices ALWAYS work perfectly ALL the time..

    YouTube "Louis ck cell phones" I think he hit right on the head with some people here..
  10. Rescue Squad
    TisMyDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    171269
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    4,462
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtaylor77

    Having to do a FDR ever is plenty of reason to call a phone garbage.
    It is a trade off. If you want a phone that doesn't require an fdr every so often then you need to get a phone that does not allow any user-owner customizations or is very restrictive in what you can do with your phone. Because Android allows us to do almost anything we want with our phones, install a million apps, tweak a million settings, we tend to do things that cause conflicts. The more conflicts, the more necessary it is to do an fdr. To avoid this, you would have to go for a phone that is very specific in what you can install and very specific in the settings. IPhone has that kind of control as well as non-smart/feature phones.
    BaSHa likes this.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Clipping speaker, to upgrade to a "certified" razr maxx from a 14 day old maxx?
    By Horch it in forum Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 01:35 PM
  2. Razr Maxx and the Maxx HD (In the first 14 days)
    By CaptainSS in forum Droid RAZR MAXX
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 08:04 PM
  3. Razr Maxx OS vs G Nexus OS? Maxx Felt Snappier?
    By daudi81 in forum Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 06:59 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 08:23 AM

Search tags for this page

how to speed up droid razr
,

how to speed up droid razr maxx

,

how to speed up my droid razr maxx

,

how to speed up razr maxx

,
how to speed up your droid razr maxx
,

speed up droid razr

,

speed up droid razr maxx

,

speed up my droid razr maxx

,

speed up razr maxx

,
yourmaxx
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+