DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: is jelly bean coming to the maxx

  1. Master Droid
    jared845's Avatar
    Member #
    199095
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    392
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    #1

    is jelly bean coming to the maxx

    Does anyone know if jelly bean is coming to the razor maxx

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums
  2. Master Droid
    Redsnk95's Avatar
    Member #
    284855
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    519
    Liked
    48 times
    Twitter
    chapman_troy
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #2
    Maybe so maybe not, nobody really knows. Tough to say since the new Razr's are coming out. I hope so, because I really like using Google Now on my tablet.
    Motorola Razr Maxx phone & Xoom tablet
    *filled with JellyBean goodies*
  3. Master Droid
    jared845's Avatar
    Member #
    199095
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    392
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsnk95
    Maybe so maybe not, nobody really knows. Tough to say since the new Razr's are coming out. I hope so, because I really like using Google Now on my tablet.
    How do u like ur razor Max ?? I'm coming from a nexus and would like ur opinion overall if u don't mind

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums
  4. Rescue Squad
    TisMyDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    171269
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    4,462
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    #4
    Yes, Motorola announced that the Razr's would be getting JB and also announced that if your Motorola phone was not capable of the JB update due to spec limitations, they would receive a $100 voucher towards a new Moto phone(or something like that).

    I love my Razr. I have had no problems or complaints. It seems to handle anything I throw at it. The first android where I haven't been anxiously waiting to get the next newest phone on the horizon.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
  5. Master Droid
    jared845's Avatar
    Member #
    199095
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    392
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid
    Yes, Motorola announced that the Razr's would be getting JB and also announced that if your Motorola phone was not capable of the JB update due to spec limitations, they would receive a $100 voucher towards a new Moto phone(or something like that).

    I love my Razr. I have had no problems or complaints. It seems to handle anything I throw at it. The first android where I haven't been anxiously waiting to get the next newest phone on the horizon.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
    Sounds good ty for the info hopefully its better than the nexus I have

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums
  6. Droid Sensei
    DevilDogMP's Avatar
    Member #
    272692
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    3,768
    Liked
    60 times
    Twitter
    __WatchMeTweet
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    #6
    Yup. Onthete site a few weeks ago they announced most phones made in 2011 will be getting this update. And if your phone is not on the list. You will get 100 dollars off of your next DROID phone.
  7. Master Droid
    Redsnk95's Avatar
    Member #
    284855
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    519
    Liked
    48 times
    Twitter
    chapman_troy
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jared845 View Post
    How do u like ur razor Max ?? I'm coming from a nexus and would like ur opinion overall if u don't mind

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums
    I've only had it for about two weeks but so far I am really enjoying the phone. I just upgraded from a Droid 2 so it was a big jump in phone status. The speed it nice, I am really liking 4G and the bigger screen and display is very nice. Sorry I can't give a full report yet, still exploring the phone.
    Motorola Razr Maxx phone & Xoom tablet
    *filled with JellyBean goodies*
  8. Droid
    Beckeramos's Avatar
    Member #
    204574
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    98
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsnk95

    I've only had it for about two weeks but so far I am really enjoying the phone. I just upgraded from a Droid 2 so it was a big jump in phone status. The speed it nice, I am really liking 4G and the bigger screen and display is very nice. Sorry I can't give a full report yet, still exploring the phone.
    I gave Google Now running smooth as silk on my phone. It's rooted and I installed a rom. If you are interested and when you are done exploring your new phone... You can go that route.
  9. Master Droid
    bruben7886's Avatar
    Member #
    239612
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    386
    Liked
    91 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid

    I love my Razr. I have had no problems or complaints. It seems to handle anything I throw at it. The first android where I haven't been anxiously waiting to get the next newest phone on the horizon.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
    Agree 100%! No clue what the new razrs are like (sounds good on the forum posts), but I'm quite happy with my maxx and plan to keep it until I wear through the touch-screen.
    TisMyDroid likes this.
  10. Senior Droid
    TheDroidURLookinFor's Avatar
    Member #
    152310
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    127
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Razr MAXX, Droid 1(retired)
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogMP
    Yup. Onthete site a few weeks ago they announced most phones made in 2011 will be getting this update. And if your phone is not on the list. You will get 100 dollars off of your next DROID phone.
    Yes...we will get JB once everyone is on the next OS lol

    I so hope I am wrong though

    The only "problem" I have found with it was it can't play madden that the DX can. Though that isn't really the RAZR's fault. I blame EA. lol
    Last edited by TheDroidURLookinFor; 09-19-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Droid Razr Maxx Jelly Bean [ROM] (CM10)
    By michaelBr in forum Droid RAZR MAXX
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:32 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 12:35 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 05:11 PM
  4. Is Jelly Bean Coming to Bionic and RAZR ?
    By SupremePeter in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 06:51 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 08:26 AM

Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx jelly bean release date
,
droid razr maxx jelly bean update release date
,
jelly bean for droid razr maxx
,

razr maxx jelly bean

,
razr maxx jelly bean release date
,
razr maxx jellybean
,
when will droid razr maxx get jelly bean
,
when will razr maxx get jelly bean
,
will droid razr maxx get jelly bean
,
will razr maxx get jelly bean
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+