DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MOVE deleted email from Trash back to Inbox ??

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Miklb58

I did know that but since I haven't been experiencing any real issues with my. 211, I am waiting for the official update
    Are you saying the the. 215 fixed the OP's issue and brought back the ability to undelete or move trashed POP emails?
    I can't say that it will fix the OP's issue, but i can't say that it won't either. Apparently he has some kind of unique problem, since you have the same phone and the same software version and yours is okay. Unfortunately, i do not use that email or else i could see if it works on my phone too.

From my own experience with installing the upgrade (along with battery training, and FDR), it greatly improved my battery life and a few other issues. I suppose that waiting for the official release is an option, but considering how long you need to wait for "official" releases...you could be waiting awhile.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by cleave

I can't say that it will fix the OP's issue, but i can't say that it won't either. Apparently he has some kind of unique problem, since you have the same phone and the same software version and yours is okay. Unfortunately, i do not use that email or else i could see if it works on my phone too.

From my own experience with installing the upgrade (along with battery training, and FDR), it greatly improved my battery life and a few other issues. I suppose that waiting for the official release is an option, but considering how long you need to wait for "official" releases...you could be waiting awhile.
    The OP and I are alike in this issue, with at least one exception. He wants to move an email or several from trash back to inbox. I don't need to do that but if I did, I can't just like him. I mistook you for the poster who has the phone that has the "send to" option.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Miklb58

The OP and I are alike in this issue, with at least one exception. He wants to move an email or several from trash back to inbox. I don't need to do that but if I did, I can't just like him. I mistook you for the poster who has the phone that has the "send to" option.
    Lol! I mistook you for the poster that has the "send to" option too
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Miklb58 View Post
    I cannot see a way to do it on the POP email account either. I've looked before and see absolutely no option for moving it back. All I can suggest is to forward any that are in the trash to herself.....
    Also, I just saw another option. If you open an email in the trash folder that she wants saved, press menu and save. This will download it the the phones download folder...
    Thanks. I was wondering what folder the email would be saved to...now I know.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V
    Yea, I did the same thing. I thought my incoming server was set to "never" in regards to delete emails from server when deleted from inbox. I just now realized that even if the option was there it wouldn't matter for my issue as the email wouldn't resync with the server and put the emails back on the Earthlink server. None-the-less the option to move them back would be nice.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V
    Ok, I figured out the 4 to 5 icons. When using a pop account moving is not an option. When using an Exchange Account you get the 5th icon/option to move.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    You could just forward the message in your Trash back to you. It's cumbersome for lots of messages, but isn't that bad for one or two.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links