No symbol on SD Card and Wireless Bars
The last few weeks my phone has been randomly losing wireless connection. When this happens, it has a no symbol over the wireless indicator, as well as a no symbol over an sd card icon. You can see it here in the upper right corner of my screen cap.
A few things I've noticed about the behavior:
1. These symbols always occur together, never just one.
2. When they appear, I have no cellular service, but I can still access the SD card.
3. This doesn't happen during periods of no usage. (It's only happened during the day when I'm using my phone, but it's never happened after leaving it alone all night.)
4. The only way I've found to get service back is to restart the phone.
5. Oh yeah.... It started happening the day after I dropped it in a cuban screw. I thought it was drunk, but it's been a few weeks now.