DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Software Update ?

  1. Droid
    Rangerhgm's Avatar
    Member #
    271201
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Beavercreek, OH
    Posts
    34
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #1

    Question Software Update ?

    I just got a notification that I had a software update. When I clicked on it a screen came up talking about ICS and the choices at the bottom were OK and More Info. Since I already have ICS loaded I selected More Info, then I noticed my wi-fi was off so I backed up to turn it on. After that the notification was gone.

    How do I get the update back so I can apply it?
    Gregg

    What do you mean mean I mispelled it......I just now made it up
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid Ninja
    huskur's Avatar
    Member #
    11527
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lower Delaware
    Posts
    1,885
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    #2
    Oh no!!! You just missed the jelly bean push!!! Jk
  4. Rescue Squad
    Sydman's Avatar
    Member #
    90551
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    3,406
    Liked
    698 times
    Phone
    Nexus 5
    Premium Member
    #3
    I would not worry about that looks like they are delayed notifications for people that are already on ICS. They have not released a new OTA version over the .211.
  5. Droid
    Rangerhgm's Avatar
    Member #
    271201
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Beavercreek, OH
    Posts
    34
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by huskur View Post
    Oh no!!! You just missed the jelly bean push!!! Jk
    Gregg

    What do you mean mean I mispelled it......I just now made it up
  6. Droid
    Rangerhgm's Avatar
    Member #
    271201
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Beavercreek, OH
    Posts
    34
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydman View Post
    I would not worry about that looks like they are delayed notifications for people that are already on ICS. They have not released a new OTA version over the .211.

    OK.....thx
    Gregg

    What do you mean mean I mispelled it......I just now made it up
  7. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,936
    Liked
    1416 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    #6
    Actually that's the new Google push for poogle protection. Its the most recent update for.... lmao.. just kidding it was as Sydman said

    DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!
    TisMyDroid likes this.
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  8. Rescue Squad
    Sydman's Avatar
    Member #
    90551
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    3,406
    Liked
    698 times
    Phone
    Nexus 5
    Premium Member
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1
    Actually that's the new Google push for poogle protection. Its the most recent update for.... lmao.. just kidding it was as Sydman said

    DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!
    LIKE

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.
  9. Junior Droid
    dollarbang's Avatar
    Member #
    265924
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerhgm View Post
    I just got a notification that I had a software update. When I clicked on it a screen came up talking about ICS and the choices at the bottom were OK and More Info. Since I already have ICS loaded I selected More Info, then I noticed my wi-fi was off so I backed up to turn it on. After that the notification was gone.

    How do I get the update back so I can apply it?
    Try this:

    1) System Settings
    2) About phone
    3) System updates

    The phone should check to see if it is up-to-date or inform you of an update.....
  10. Droid
    usmc111111's Avatar
    Member #
    271659
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    71
    #9
    It wasn't actually an update, it tells you what's new in ics , it comes through a while after you upgrade, in my case 2 weeks later
  11. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,936
    Liked
    1416 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    #10
    What they said^^^ its just a "features you should learn or check out" type of thing.
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. I keep getting this when I do software update.
    By tkileh in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 04:59 PM
  2. Help with software update
    By bamachine in forum Droid Incredible Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 08:39 PM
  3. can't update software
    By ezrollin in forum Droid X Tech Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 01:55 PM
  4. Next Software Update
    By homemadehitshow in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:31 AM
  5. Software Update?
    By markv in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 07:44 AM

Search tags for this page

droid 4 ics update verizon
,

droid razr maxx update

,
droid razr maxx update notifications
,
how to stop ota update notification droid razr
,

how to stop software update notifications on droid razr

,

htc rezound ics update

,

missed software upgrade on droid razr

,
next software update for droid x
,

razr maxx update

,

rezound ics

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+