I have read that clearing the phones memory cache every few days is a good idea. Is this true?
Here are the directions I found by zoxxo:
"On a side note, I like to clear my memory cache every couple of days. It involves restarting the phone and booting into the recovery menu.
If your interested:
- Hold the power button until you get the "phone options" menu and then choose "power off."
- With the phone powered off, while pressing and holding the voume up and down buttons at the same time, press and hold the power button until the phone starts and then release all three buttons.
You're now in the "Boot Mode Selection Menu"
- Press the volume "down" button once to move the selection to "recovery"
- Press the volume up button once to select "recovery"
The phone will now boot into recovery mode. You should first see the Moto logo followed by a picture of a droid.
- Press and hold the voume up and down buttons at the same time.
Your now in the recovery menu. The volume up/down buttons move the selection and the power button makes the selection.
- Move the selection to "Wipe cache partition" and then press the "power button." Your phone will now clear the memory cache.
- When the menu pops back up, it should already be on "reboot system now." Press the "power" button to reboot the phone."