DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Cheapest razr maxx upgrade price?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid x2

Cheapest razr maxx upgrade price?

I have the maxx and i love it. Now my sister is wanting to upgrade her HTC incredible 2 to the Motorola droid RAZR maxx. Does anyone know the cheapest place online or in any store to get one? Help please we need a good deal. (I feel jipped because I paid 299 for mine or even possibly the cheapest price on a regular droid RAZR? Any help would be much appreciated!
  2. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Try Costco. I ordered a phone on upgrade through them and they are great. And they often throw in a few accessories. They also don't require to keep the phone you buy on the specific line you upgrade to for 6 months. You can buy the phone on one line and switch it to another line the next day if you wanted to... unlike wirefly and Amazon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    244 times
    Phone
    Maxx, Maxx HD, Razr Maxx
    Razr Maxx is $219.99 here at Costco and it should be shipped with the HD dock and a generic bonus accessory kit (2 leather cases, car charger, and 2 screen protectors). Verizon has a $40 bill credit this weekend too, but don't forget the $30 upgrade fee on your next bill.
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1421 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Is the Maxx down to $99 ?
    Is the Maxx down to $99 ? We don't k.ow if this is the price or a typo, but you might check it out

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  5. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiescivic
    Razr Maxx is $219.99 here at Costco and it should be shipped with the HD dock and a generic bonus accessory kit (2 leather cases, car charger, and 2 screen protectors). Verizon has a $40 bill credit this weekend too, but don't forget the $30 upgrade fee on your next bill.
    That is actually a cool deal with the HD dock, Wow! Unless, of course they are $99 elsewhere. Unless that elsewhere is Amazon or wirefly. Amazon or wirefly is not bad if you know for certain you will not be switching the phone off that line for 6 months but if you do, they say they will smack you with a huge $189 fee.

6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid x2
    I looked on Costco and it only says 199 and comes with a charger a leather case and 2 screen protectors. I don't like that deal unless it comes with the HD dock lol
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    244 times
    Phone
    Maxx, Maxx HD, Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad91
    I looked on Costco and it only says 199 and comes with a charger a leather case and 2 screen protectors. I don't like that deal unless it comes with the HD dock lol
    The $199 is for new lines of service, you have to click Upgrade to see the other price. The HD dock is a bonus accessory that you normally have to send in a mail in rebate to acquire (the Razr has a mail-in for the portable battery, HDMI cable, and HD dock). Because the Maxx is not available in store, I'm guessing that is why it is included automatically.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    I just paid $149 through Best Buy. I got them to match the Verizon $199 price and then I still had their $50 gift card upgrade waiting for me and used the gift card towards this phone.

IN ADDITION, until Monday, they are giving you a $40 credit on a future Verizon bill, so I couldn't pass this phone up.

Where is the best battery conditioning thread?
  9. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Under Droid Discussions there is a section called smartphone battery discussions. You will find all the info you need on getting the most from your battery in there.

thebeeobee likes this.
  10. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2291 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeeobee View Post
    I just paid $149 through Best Buy. I got them to match the Verizon $199 price and then I still had their $50 gift card upgrade waiting for me and used the gift card towards this phone.

IN ADDITION, until Monday, they are giving you a $40 credit on a future Verizon bill, so I couldn't pass this phone up.

Where is the best battery conditioning thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid View Post
    Under Droid Discussions there is a section called smartphone battery discussions. You will find all the info you need on getting the most from your battery in there.

Thanks TMD for the plug. BOB, don't let the fact there is only a few threads there cause you confusion or despair, it's a brand new forum, but has the greatest minds on this site working to make it a shining gem. Ask away and I'm sure you'll get the best advice there is...I'll make sure of it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

"Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links