DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My only gripe with this phone is the Speaker Volume...

  1. Junior Droid
    kpazzo6's Avatar
    Member #
    258771
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX
    #1

    My only gripe with this phone is the Speaker Volume...

    I wish it was LOUDER!
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid
    parkschr's Avatar
    Member #
    69274
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    68
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by kpazzo6 View Post
    I wish it was LOUDER!
    I agree 100%! I did some testing and my Droid Incredible is much louder than this one.
  4. Rescue Squad
    Sydman's Avatar
    Member #
    90551
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    3,406
    Liked
    698 times
    Phone
    Nexus 5
    Premium Member
    #3
    The external or internal one? If you mean internal I would have to agree, I can't remember the last phone that I could hear very well on. External is more than loud enough for me though, I usually have to turn it down.
  5. Droid
    parkschr's Avatar
    Member #
    69274
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    68
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydman View Post
    The external or internal one? If you mean internal I would have to agree, I can't remember the last phone that I could hear very well on. External is more than loud enough for me though, I usually have to turn it down.
    I mean the external one. My droid incredible is quite a bit louder than the maxx. There is a big difference between the two.
  6. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,936
    Liked
    1416 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    #5
    Try the app volume+ at the play store. I use it on my xyboard for boosting audio. I love it.

    But for music, I use power amp. It has an adjustable pre- amp and different gain levels. hope this helps?

    For free, there are apps like audio EQ, and several others...

    DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!!
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  7. Junior Droid
    kpazzo6's Avatar
    Member #
    258771
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    Try the app volume+ at the play store. I use it on my xyboard for boosting audio. I love it.

    But for music, I use power amp. It has an adjustable pre- amp and different gain levels. hope this helps?

    For free, there are apps like audio EQ, and several others...

    DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!!
    thanks that volume+ app did the trick for the most part
  8. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,936
    Liked
    1416 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kpazzo6 View Post
    thanks that volume+ app did the trick for the most part
    Glad I could help

    DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  9. Rescue Squad
    TisMyDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    171269
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    4,462
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    #8
    Ahh, that is one thing I learned from you a long time ago. My speaker phone works great after installing volume +. The one thing I'm not sure but almost was going to test it out...for the bass, treble, etc settings, should I adjust those or leave them alone?

    Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
  10. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,936
    Liked
    1416 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid View Post
    Ahh, that is one thing I learned from you a long time ago. My speaker phone works great after installing volume +. The one thing I'm not sure but almost was going to test it out...for the bass, treble, etc settings, should I adjust those or leave them alone?

    Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
    I adjusted them. I don't want alot of bass going to this tiny speaker

    DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  11. Master Droid
    altjx's Avatar
    Member #
    15993
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    630
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX
    #10
    Hmm, interesting. I've noticed this huge difference between my 4s and RAZR MAXX as well. You know how after you get something better and you try to make it appear that the flaws are still ok? Heh, that's me. I've also noticed too with the speaker that the person gets a little static as if they're too damn loud on the phone.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Speaker Phone volume
    By JohnnytheK in forum Droid RAZR MAXX
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 03:49 AM
  2. Speaker volume
    By razvu in forum Thunderbolt Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:10 PM
  3. Speaker Volume
    By 1xsculler in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 06:47 AM
  4. speaker volume?
    By 1xsculler in forum Droid X Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:16 PM
  5. speaker volume?
    By 1xsculler in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 11:04 PM

Search tags for this page

droid razr m speaker volume
,

droid razr maxx volume control

,

droid razr speaker volume

,

droid razr speaker volume low

,
how to increase volume on razr maxx
,
how to make my razr max louder
,

how to make razr maxx louder

,

razr maxx volume

,
razr maxx volume control
,
volume on droid razr
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+