Just posting this for people who need to know how to get into and out of safe mode. I borrowed It from the Moto forum.... I repeat THIS IS NOT OF MY DOING!!! The info is correct, it looked like something we could use so I "borrowed" it. Thank you to whomever it was.
Try putting your phone into safe mode, using the link below for directions, please post your results if it still behaves in the same manner in safe mode.
SAFE MODE - DROID RAZR / RAZR MAXX BY MOTOROLA
Safe mode is a method that allows the device to run without non-essential applications. This is beneficial for troubleshooting 3rd party applications.
Enable Safe mode Disable Safe mode
Enable Safe mode
1. Power the device off. Press and hold the Power button then select Power off.
2. Power the device on. Press and momentarily hold the Power button. 3. When the Motorola Dual Core screen appears, simultaneously press and hold Volume Up / Down keys.
4. Continue to hold the Volume Up / Down keys until Safe mode appears in the lower left.
5. While in Safe Mode, remove the most recently installed applications. 6. Power cycle the device then attempt to use the device. 7. If the device works properly, install applications one at a time to identify the application causing the problem.
Disable Safe mode
1. Power the device off. Press and hold the Power button then select Power off. 2. Power the device on. Press the Power button.
DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!