I'm wondering if anyone here has used their Droid RAZR MAXX to record an entire rock concert live and what the results ended up like. I'm into hard rock/heavy metal music. Bands typically play a setlist of 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours long. A few questions come to mind:
- What was the size of the venue?
- How was the sound on your ears (not having to do with the Droid RAZR MAXX) in relation to where your seat was?
- How is the sound quality in the recording?
- How is the video quality in the recording?
- Does the battery last throughout the show? How long was the show and what battery percentage (if any) was left?
Am really curious about that last one. I wouldn't know if recording audio/video is more strenuous (probably is, just don't know by how much) on a battery or not. I also no zero about audio/video editing. That is, I wouldn't know if there's a way to bring out different sounds vs others from a recording.
Does anyone have any comments?