I've done the following:
- Made sure I have Motorola 5.4.0 drivers installed on the computer
- Downloaded the MotoFail file to my desktop and unzip it.
- Confirmed "USB Debugging" is selected
- Connected the phone to your PC and select the "Charge Only" on the phone
- Opened the MotoFail folder on the PC and click on the "run.bat" file
All I get is "Waiting for device".
(I'm running Win7 Pro on the PC.)
Anyone have any tips or other ways to root the Razr Maxx with OTA build 181? I would like to use Motofail due to its simplicity, but some feedback would be nice.