DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DocsDad

Thread: Im +

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx

Im +

Installed IM+ the other day. I prefer texting but we use AIM at work and thought I would try this mobile app to communicate. I also will try and use it with my wife as she prefers not to text if she is at the computer. I chose this because the official AOL app was not getting good reviews in the Play Store.

Although I may not use it all the time I have plenty of space on the Maxx to play with. And I must say... this is smooth. If left completely on it does use a lot of battery but leaving it on "push" in the background it has hardly touched the battery today.

Random observation for your viewing pleasure.
    SallyC likes this.

3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2291 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocsDad View Post
    Installed IM+ the other day. I prefer texting but we use AIM at work and thought I would try this mobile app to communicate. I also will try and use it with my wife as she prefers not to text if she is at the computer. I chose this because the official AOL app was not getting good reviews in the Play Store.

Although I may not use it all the time I have plenty of space on the Maxx to play with. And I must say... this is smooth. If left completely on it does use a lot of battery but leaving it on "push" in the background it has hardly touched the battery today.

Random observation for your viewing pleasure.
    thanks for the review, I'll have to check it out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with speech to text translation. Please excuse any minor grammatical/punctuation/spelling errors.

"Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net

Links