DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Verizon isn't that bad

  1. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,944
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    #1

    Verizon isn't that bad

    When you get free stuff!!! Like a few others on here, big red just upgraded my account with a new RAZR MAXX for free... awesome.... my son is a heavy user apparently.... so they are clearing the 3G for some reason....ordering a new otter box defender today....

    sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  2. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,944
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    #2
    It appears that Verizon is indeed trying to clear the 3g network of heavy users.... or just trying to lock us all into contracts....for whatever reason....anyhow...

    I'm glad that I will now have another razr maxx to compare my battery life too with me using both phones.... apples to apples. This should be interesting.......

    First thing I'm going to do is ...... repeat after me folks.....CHARGE THE BATTERY TO 100%.

    sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX
    FoxKat likes this.
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  3. Droid Ninja
    TRIKOTRET's Avatar
    Member #
    71602
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,464
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Razor Maxx
    #3
    Take the new one and give him your old one :-)

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  4. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,944
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIKOTRET View Post
    Take the new one and give him your old one :-)

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
    Hmmm. I like how you think lol. I think i shall!!!!

    sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  5. Super Moderator
    FoxKat's Avatar
    Member #
    54290
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,588
    Liked
    2291 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    It appears that Verizon is indeed trying to clear the 3g network of heavy users.... or just trying to lock us all into contracts....for whatever reason....anyhow...

    I'm glad that I will now have another razr maxx to compare my battery life too with me using both phones.... apples to apples. This should be interesting.......

    First thing I'm going to do is ...... repeat after me folks.....CHARGE THE BATTERY TO 100%.

    sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX
    ...with power off, and then use to 15% (low battery), and then to 100% again *(but then again, YOU know this...I added it for the rest!)
    94lt1 and Andielyn like this.

    "Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
  6. Master Droid
    MysticalDreams's Avatar
    Member #
    61639
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back to CA or somewhere away from snow!!
    Posts
    459
    Liked
    52 times
    Phone
    Note II, Razr Maxx
    #6
    Did Verizon call/email/mail you or did you contact them? My nephews usage is through the roof and he hasn't been contacted. When he called them, they knew nothing.

    Any advise?
  7. Super Moderator
    FoxKat's Avatar
    Member #
    54290
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,588
    Liked
    2291 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    #7
    Generally if you call 1-800-922-0204, or *611 from the phone, the customer service department will be less than anxious to provide any comps. However, if you complain long enough, tout how long you've been a loyal customer, how you really don't want to take your business elsewhere - but..., how the phone(s) you have is/are not serving your needs/working properly, etc., blah, blah, blah... They will eventually transfer you to "Customer Loyalty" or "Customer Retention", or they'll tell you they no longer have those departments, but will suddenly have some "ways to assist you", either via free equipment, or via a credit to the phone bill to offset the new costs. In the end, they know they'll make it back in spades, so push for some kind of help.

    I wasn't in the market when the BOGO offer was pushed for the RAZR/MAXX because I had already bought mine back in December. Still, when I did, they credited my account with nearly all the costs to purchase my phone and with the upgrade, and then sent me a Car Navigation Dock, so that when all was said and done, I had a new phone and the dock and it cost me less than the retail price of the dock alone.

    YRMV

    "Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
  8. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,944
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticalDreams View Post
    Did Verizon call/email/mail you or did you contact them? My nephews usage is through the roof and he hasn't been contacted. When he called them, they knew nothing.

    Any advise?
    I called today because they had overcharged me on my last few bills. They quickly found it and said they'd even it out the next bill. I was set to hang up... and the lady said you have a line 6168, that is eligible for upgrade in November, but you have an offer to upgrade that line to a free 4G device. Would you be interested???" I said, any 4g device? So if i want another RAZR MAXX?, She says "if you'd like"....with a slight laugh...

    At this point I'm feeling like I'm in that movie WISH MASTER,... from my childhood.

    I don't have any advice. I thought it was a bad joke at first, yeah right... a free RAZR MAXX....apparently there was only the contract attached.....





    sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  9. Master Droid
    Trash Can's Avatar
    Member #
    81608
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    349
    Liked
    85 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxKat View Post
    Generally if you call 1-800-922-0204, or *611 from the phone, the customer service department will be less than anxious to provide any comps. However, if you complain long enough, tout how long you've been a loyal customer, how you really don't want to take your business elsewhere - but..., how the phone(s) you have is/are not serving your needs/working properly, etc., blah, blah, blah... They will eventually transfer you to "Customer Loyalty" or "Customer Retention", or they'll tell you they no longer have those departments, but will suddenly have some "ways to assist you", either via free equipment, or via a credit to the phone bill to offset the new costs. In the end, they know they'll make it back in spades, so push for some kind of help.
    Or, if you want to avoid the hassle of going through all that, call the Loyalty Dept direct: 877-628-8922
    FoxKat likes this.
  10. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,944
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxKat View Post
    ...with power off, and then use to 15% (low battery), and then to 100% again *(but then again, YOU know this...I added it for the rest!)
    Yes sir, I should've been more specific.

    sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 03:08 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 08:24 AM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 12:27 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 07:52 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:57 AM

Search tags for this page

1 877 628 8922
,
1-877-628-8922
,
877 628 8922
,

877-628-8922

,
customer retention razr maxx
,
how to get 100$ off razr
,
mail retention verizon android
,
secret tips for my droid razr maxx
,
verizon bogo
,
verizon isnt all that
,
verizon loyalty 877-628-8922
,
verizon maxx how to set on 3g
,
verizon razr maxx for free
,
who is 877-628-8922
,
why did my droid razr maxx suddenly become 3g
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+