If you have updated to Android 2.3.4 More info here.
Originally Posted by cece5702
I found this "how to" as well.
The Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX features a front facing camera which can be used for self portraits and can also used with applications that support video chat conferencing.Chatting by video using Google TalkInvite a friend to a video chat
If your friends use Google Talk on a computer, tablet, or other device with a microphone or camera that can connect to Talk, and they make themselves available for it, you can chat with them by video.
Accept an invitation to chat by video
- Touch the Video icon to the right of your friend's name in the Friends list.Your friend receives a video chat invitation. If your friend accepts your invitation, the video chat window opens, filling the screen.
During a video chat you can:
- Touch the screen to reveal the video chat buttons.
- Touch the Microphone video chat button to mute or unmute your microphone.
- Use your phone’s Volume buttons to control the volume of the speakers during your video chat.
- Touch the Text video chat button to switch to text chatting: you can chat by voice at the same time but video is paused.
- When you’re done with the video chat, touch the X button.
If you have the Allow video and voice chats option checked, your friends can invite you to a video chat.
- Touch Accept in the invite window.
The video chat window opens.