DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Maxx - Best Price Business Account

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx

Maxx - Best Price Business Account

Help! I have been coveting a Maxx for a month or so (upgrade available) however I am on my company's plan and the price is stuck at $295. I don't understand how a single/family plan can upgrade through Amazon etc for $199 but a company plan can't. Has anyone had this same experience or got any ideas - cause I am driving myself nuts wanting to have this! BTW - my main reason for the Maxx is to be able to use GolfLogix GPS software and not run out of juice and the season is starting early here in Maryland.

Any ideas / input is appreciated so I can change my profile to actually owning this puppy.

3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2291 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    Help! I have been coveting a Maxx for a month or so (upgrade available) however I am on my company's plan and the price is stuck at $295. I don't understand how a single/family plan can upgrade through Amazon etc for $199 but a company plan can't. Has anyone had this same experience or got any ideas - cause I am driving myself nuts wanting to have this! BTW - my main reason for the Maxx is to be able to use GolfLogix GPS software and not run out of juice and the season is starting early here in Maryland.

Any ideas / input is appreciated so I can change my profile to actually owning this puppy.
    When you say you have an upgrade available, do you mean on your business plan or your home personal plan? If it's the business plan, I think you're stuck with what you're employer has negotiated. If it's your personal plan, and you have an upgrade available, why not get your employer to reimburse you for the monthly costs and negotiate your best deal for the phone?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

"Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I manage a corporate account and typically Verizon doesn't offer much discount on the equipment beyond the typical 2 year price for corporote accounts . They discount the service plan and typially waive fees like activation fees and early term fees as compensation for the volume. Sites like Amazon and WireFly typically require you to start a new line or port a number to get the additional discount.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Kilo View Post
    I manage a corporate account and typically Verizon doesn't offer much discount on the equipment beyond the typical 2 year price for corporote accounts . They discount the service plan and typially waive fees like activation fees and early term fees as compensation for the volume. Sites like Amazon and WireFly typically require you to start a new line or port a number to get the additional discount.
    Thanks for this insight - couldn't get a straighht answer from my Verizon rep. I guess I'll just bite the bullet or have to wait until a new phone release discounts this one

Links