can anyone tell me why this app isn't playing songs i already have downloaded onto my sandisk?
Google Music help:
My music doesn't appear on my Android device
If you've used the Music Manager to add music that still isn't appearing on your Android device, first try these things:
- Confirm that your device is running Android 2.2 and above
You can determine your device’s version of Android by touching Settings > About Phone/Tablet. The Music app will only work on a device running Android 2.2 and above with OpenGL2.0 (contact your manufacturer to determine if OpenGL2.0 is supported on your device).
- Confirm that you're using the latest version of the Music app
To update the Music app, visit Android Market on your device.
- Check to make sure you're logged in to the correct account in the Music app
- Open the Music application and touch Menu
- Touch 'Settings'
- Touch 'Google Account'
- Confirm you have the correct account selected. This should be the same account you used to sign in to the Music Manager on your computer.
- Next, try refreshing your library in the Music application, by touching Menu > Settings > Refresh.
- If that doesn't resolve the issue, confirm that you've set the Music app to sync
Verify that the Music app is set to display 'All music'
- Return to your device's home screen
- Touch 'Menu'
- Touch 'Settings' (Please note that this is within the device homescreen 'Menu' option, not the Google Music application 'Settings' option.)
- Touch 'Accounts & sync'
- Confirm that 'Auto-sync' is enabled
- Directly below the Auto-sync option, touch the Google Account you're using with Google Music
- Enable 'Sync Music'
- Open the Music app and touch the 'Menu' button on your device.
- Touch 'Library options'
- If 'Offline only' is enabled, change this setting to 'All music'
- Enter your new password if you've changed it recently: If you've changed your password, only locally stored music will be playable from your Android device. If this is the case, you can enter your new password by accessing the Gmail app from your device and selecting the account with the recently changed password. To do so, touch 'Settings' > 'Accounts' from within the Gmail app. You'll be prompted to enter your updated password upon selecting the account.