DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Buying a Maxx

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I got my BIONIC off of craigslist. I had a DROID X. I picked it up from the man, went straight to Verizon, they threw a 4g card in, called, I believe, *328, then handed it to me. I entered my Google account and I was on my way. No problems at all. Hope it goes as smoothly for you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Thanks so much for the replies guys. I greatly appreciate it !
  3. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkleyfan View Post
    I was almost a week too early for the BOGO. On a side note; the screen protectors will just collect fingerprints. The naked screen is extremely scratch AND fingerprint resistant. Scratch resistance is the number one reason why I came back to Motorola. My Thunderbolt looks like a pittbull was teething on it.
    Take your receipt to a verizon store and they will give you their sale price (You will have to have another eligible upgrade or add another line to take advantage of the BOGO). I was just at Verizon yesterday. He got the rezound but debated on others that were on sale. I told the rep that I hate buying a phone that its not on sale and wondered if I should wait a couple weeks to see if the rezound drops in price. She said that if a phone drops in price or has a special within 14 days after your purchase then all you need to do its bring your receipt and they will honor the special.

Sent from my AT100 using DroidForums
    DarthKinetic and Barkleyfan like this.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr MAXX

DID get the deal...

Quote Originally Posted by DarthKinetic View Post

THATS TOO MUCH!!!!!

i called in and got my two razr maxxs for$ 268 check the VZw website!!!! 249 bogo on linef if you have two lines available for upgrade!!!!!!!
    Well, we actually did get them for $269, but with all the sales tax, and the accessories we bought, it came out to the $425. Ya scared me there for a minute.
    Cleanse the gene pool,
    Stamp out warning labels.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    barkleyfan
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid View Post
    Take your receipt to a verizon store and they will give you their sale price (You will have to have another eligible upgrade or add another line to take advantage of the BOGO). I was just at Verizon yesterday. He got the rezound but debated on others that were on sale. I told the rep that I hate buying a phone that its not on sale and wondered if I should wait a couple weeks to see if the rezound drops in price. She said that if a phone drops in price or has a special within 14 days after your purchase then all you need to do its bring your receipt and they will honor the special.

Thanks for the tip. I called customer service last night. My 14 days was up as of today. Amazingly enough, they honored it without hassle. Also exchanged my kids Bionic for another Maxx. Again, without hassle. Couldn't get them to budge on the 4G cap deal for the other kids Xperia Play, but it says right on the add that the deal is for 4G phones only. But the Play cost less than some of the dumb phones, and much less than the Vita that he wanted, so...
    Droid 1
    Droid X
    Thunderbolt
    Xperia Play
    Razr Maxx

6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    [QUOTE=DarthKinetic;2023284][QUOTE=MrTommy;2023035]Just as an aside here, wifey and I went in to Verizon today to buy/upgrade two new Razr Maxx's. Of course, we had to order them cuz the store was all out. But to our amazement, the deal was, BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE! Now, you informed folks might have already heard of this deal, but we hadn't, and were all prepared to fork over $600 or so bucks. Our total outlay was $424.72.

We had a $30 credit on our account (haven't a clue where that came from, but we don't ask...), bought one OtterBox phone case for mine (my phones take a LOT of abuse!), wifey got a standard case for hers, and we got a three-pack of screen protectors.[quote

We have to wait until next weekend to pick them up (DRAT!).

$424.72! I'm jazzed to say the least.

We're in Carson City, NV, if that makes any difference!!!

THATS TOO MUCH!!!!!

i called in and got my two razr maxxs for$ 268 check the VZw website!!!! 249 bogo on linef if you have two lines available for upgrade!!!!!!!

I posted this question elsewhere and just noticed you talking about it...can you get the BOGO Free for two separate lines as long as they're eligible for upgrade. I'm getting differing answers from Corporate Store & VZW Customer Service.
  7. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Yes, you can get the BOGO Razr (Including Razr Maxx), but you have to have two eligible upgrades. I just went into a couple different verizon stores with one eligible upgrade and another eligible upgrade on march 3rd and was told by both stores I couldn't take advantage bc I needed at least two eligible upgrades.

8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    So, where is the cheapest place to buy a Maxx. I see Wirefly has a renewal price of $229
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links