I went to the store today looking at phones. There were 3 that I was looking at primarily (Droid Razr Maxx, Droid 4, Galaxy Nexus). After having a chance to try each of them, the Droid Razr Maxx just stood out way above the others. I'm planning to get it soon, but I have some questions first.
(I apologize if these have been asked and answered many times before, but if they have, please point me in the right place if it's been discussed at length.)
- Is it worth the extra money between the Razr and Razr Maxx? The only additional thing is the battery, is the extra battery life worth another $50 to $100 (depending on where I buy it)?
- With a non-removable battery included, have there been problems restarting the phone if it freezes? Does it comes with a reliable way to restart the phone in these circumstances?
- How sturdy is the phone? How scratch-resistant is the screen and sides? Have there been any problems with phones breaking from incidents that most phones could survive?
- How is the camera? Are there any problems trying to take pictures with it in a normal, non-store environment?
- How is the sound quality for listening to music?
- Did you notice anything after purchase that wouldn't be noticed when looking at the phone in the store?
- Are there any features not included that you wish would have been?
- Would you recommend that a screen protector & case should be used with the phone? (Note: I don't care too much about thickening the phone up.)
- Are there any good deals available now to get the phone at a reduced price?
I'm sorry for all of the questions, but I'm trying to cover as much as I can. Any answers for any (or all) of these questions would help me out. Thank you.