DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Kick Ass V-Day Sale (If you qualify)

  1. Senior Droid
    MightyT01's Avatar
    Member #
    41874
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    167
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx & Droid Bionic
    #1

    Kick Ass V-Day Sale (If you qualify)

    Well, went into Verizon and bought a Lapdock 100 for my Bionic. They advised me, of course, of the Valentines Day two for one deal. This includes the Razr Maxx. My store was sold out so I just failed my saving throw and ordered two Maxxes on-line from Verizon for a total of $269.00 + Tax. Both our contracts were open and eligible for the upgrade. Plus, my spousal unit got an extra $30.00 off for the upgrade/renewal.

    Pretty dang sweetheart deal for V-Day. It pays to sit on your upgrades for the right moment.
    Phone 1:
    Rooted OG Droid; Stock Froyo 2.2.3 (Retired)
    Phone 2:
    Droid Bionic, ICS 4.0.4, Ver. 6.7.246
    Phone 3:
    Rooted Droid Razr Maxx, JB 4.1.2 Ver. 98.72.16
    Running Stock with AdAway, Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    Barkleyfan's Avatar
    Member #
    9041
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    277
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    barkleyfan
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyT01 View Post
    Well, went into Verizon and bought a Lapdock 100 for my Bionic. They advised me, of course, of the Valentines Day two for one deal. This includes the Razr Maxx. My store was sold out so I just failed my saving throw and ordered two Maxxes on-line from Verizon for a total of $269.00 + Tax. Both our contracts were open and eligible for the upgrade. Plus, my spousal unit got an extra $30.00 off for the upgrade/renewal.

    Pretty dang sweetheart deal for V-Day. It pays to sit on your upgrades for the right moment.
    You got lucky then. I'm the second person I know that's been told the BOGO only applies for the OG Razr. I was in store, cash in hand.
    Droid 1
    Droid X
    Thunderbolt
    Xperia Play
    Razr Maxx




  4. Senior Droid
    MightyT01's Avatar
    Member #
    41874
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    167
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx & Droid Bionic
    #3
    Yeah, I was very skeptical of the deal, since the in-store sales rep wasn't too sharp (what a surprise). Luckily, I got online with my Verizon Account open and did the online chat with one of their reps and he walked me through the process. All you really do is select both phones if they are eligible for an upgrade and then select next to the phone selection screen. From there you just pick a Razr Maxx for each line your upgrading and before final checkout the subtotal will show the free phone for one of the lines.

    Had no intention of upgrading to a Razr let alone a Maxx, but it was just too good to pass on.
    Phone 1:
    Rooted OG Droid; Stock Froyo 2.2.3 (Retired)
    Phone 2:
    Droid Bionic, ICS 4.0.4, Ver. 6.7.246
    Phone 3:
    Rooted Droid Razr Maxx, JB 4.1.2 Ver. 98.72.16
    Running Stock with AdAway, Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper
  5. Junior Droid
    kpd216's Avatar
    Member #
    6257
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkleyfan View Post
    You got lucky then. I'm the second person I know that's been told the BOGO only applies for the OG Razr. I was in store, cash in hand.
    I can confirm that the maxx IS included in the bogo...just ordered my 2 razr maxx for 299.00 plus tax
  6. Master Droid
    robert70's Avatar
    Member #
    238735
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    282
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    droid x2
    #5
    The sale DOES apply to the Maxx as well, I was just at the store hoping to get my hands on a Droid 4 to review.
  7. Junior Droid
    Rckymtn's Avatar
    Member #
    245186
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    27
    Phone
    Bionic
    #6
    Wow, thanks for the heads up guys.

    My brother bought a razr Max last week, then about an hour ago I saw this post, promptly called verizon to see if they would accept his razr back so we could both upgrade using this sale...

    About 30 minutes on the phone and now I'm getting a razr Maxx in the mail on Monday! Had to pay about $20 in tax and used another lines upgrade...

    Thanks!!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  8. Senior Droid
    MightyT01's Avatar
    Member #
    41874
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    167
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx & Droid Bionic
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rckymtn View Post
    Wow, thanks for the heads up guys.

    My brother bought a razr Max last week, then about an hour ago I saw this post, promptly called verizon to see if they would accept his razr back so we could both upgrade using this sale...

    About 30 minutes on the phone and now I'm getting a razr Maxx in the mail on Monday! Had to pay about $20 in tax and used another lines upgrade...

    Thanks!!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    Good to hear! Now to read up on rooting my two new Razr Maxxes and pimp them out for the lapdock.
    Phone 1:
    Rooted OG Droid; Stock Froyo 2.2.3 (Retired)
    Phone 2:
    Droid Bionic, ICS 4.0.4, Ver. 6.7.246
    Phone 3:
    Rooted Droid Razr Maxx, JB 4.1.2 Ver. 98.72.16
    Running Stock with AdAway, Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper
  9. Droid Ninja
    thaDroidz's Avatar
    Member #
    111730
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    neptune
    Posts
    2,068
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    RazrMaxx/Droid1(retired)/dinc2
    #8
    Wonder if i could get a cut back.. no available upgrades now but paid $299 this week.



    ----posted maxx'ed out----

    new server if any of my links are dead notify me, I got new links!
  10. Junior Droid
    taylor9t's Avatar
    Member #
    2416
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #9
    I am so glad to be back on the forum. Wanted to upgrade my daughter's in July, but she was already up for renewal. I got my Maxx Tuesday and since it was within 14 days they could price match and I just got off the phone an hour ago and upgraded hers too. I also got $40 off because the price online is less than what I paid earlier in the week. PLUS... there is a 4 gig data upgrade on 4G phones. I am lucky to still have unlimited date from back when I got my Thunderbolt. But I gotta protect my bill putting a teen on data!
  11. Droid
    MaXGTS's Avatar
    Member #
    248810
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    54
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid OG
    #10
    Why start a whole new thread about something we've been talking for days about here: Bogo
    Last edited by MaXGTS; 02-11-2012 at 05:34 AM.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Not to kick a dead dog, but.....
    By pickaxe300 in forum HTC Rezound Development
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 06:54 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 03:38 PM
  3. wifi won't kick in
    By bolden88 in forum Rescue Squad Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 08:48 PM

Search tags for this page

ass v

,

buy one get one free sale price bionic verizon january

,

droid razr maxx for $20

,

droid razr maxx renew

,

droid razr maxx valentines sale

,

how long is the verizon razr sale last

,

how long is verizons droid razr bogo sale

,

lapdock 100

,

maxx sale feb 2012

,

razr maxx sold units

,

razr maxx upgrade renew

,

razr maxx valentines

,

sale droid maxx

,

verizon razr maxx upgrade deal

,

when was the last day of the droid razr sale

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+