DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lovin' my Razr MAXX

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr MAXX
    This 4G is fast here at work

Lovin' my Razr MAXX-speed-test-4g-2-3-12.png
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by benz0 View Post
    That's the 1 I got also, it's okay for now, it does not protect top or bottom, but gives it a slim look, compare to the otterbox...
    Oh I didn't know that it doesn't protect top or bottom. Didn't notice that. Well I'll keep mine in my purse so it should be OK I hope.

Sent from my DROIDX
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    Droid X2
    The Verizon "basket weave" case is brilliant it improves the feel of the Maxx in your hand.
    It has rounded corners and allows the back to really fill your hand.
    Plus the kick stand and belt clip is sweet.

PS the Maxx nude is also very good, my brother the iPhone fan, eye's popped when he held it this morning!
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr MAXX
    I didnt even know they had that case out for the MAXX. I had it on my DX and loved it. I am ordering one now haha
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    I agree with pretty much everything listed. For me, this is an upgrade after two years from the original Moto Droid. My only issue so far relates to the setup for Corporate Sync (Outlook) email...trying desperately to get rid of my work-issued Blackberry, but other than that this thing is a serious beast. Still exploring exactly how long this battery lasts and under what conditions.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Razr Maxx
    Today makes 7 days of Droid Maxx nirvana. The culture shock of having a battery that easily lasts me through my waking hours, is disconcerting in an excellent way.

Each day, this week, I've thrown everything I could at it from streaming Shoutcast for hours, to using MotoCast to access music on my home computer. Games, Apps, Logmein, Netlix over 3G or Wireless. It's all good.

All I can say about the battery life is wow.

Screen is great and such an improvement over my OG droid. Processor speed, application multitasking, phone calls. Everything is sweet.

Only small hangup is the low volume of speakerphone but I'm a geeky bluetooth type so that's no issue with my old Plantronics Voyager 520 hanging from my ear. Plan to have a Blueant Q2 next week so I can stream Coast2Coast, Stern and Inforwars.

Really like the SmartActions, as well. When I get into the Scion xB and plug the mini-stereo from the headphone jack to the AUX, Winamp pops up and it's easy to hit Favorites and drive.

It's 11pm EST now. 16 hours into the charge and have managed to get down to 10% by abusing everything I can. Hopefully Slacker radio can take it on down so I can see the bottom for once.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Download question

I was wondering if there was something I am missing. I set my storage to save to the SD Card but someone sent me a message with a picture and when I downlaoded it, the picture was saved to my phone not the SD Card. I had to manually move it. Is this right or is there a setting I missed.
    Thank you
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Razr
    Originally bought a Razr in November, my biggest grip has been battery life. I'm a trucker but also in the last 2 months I've had to travel out of town for family emergencies 3 times. Hence a lot of time in airports and on planes. Have a car charger in each car, and the semi, as well as two seperate wall chargers and a power cell.

Verizon gave me a smokin' deal for a Maxx, neither the wife nor I are ready for an upgrade yet, but they gave me the upgrade price for a Maxx since I was giving her my regular Razr and she was upgrading from a non-smart phone to a smart phone. Recieved it Weds. night, activated it, charged didn't get to set my time frames till Thursday. Battery use on Thursday was not good. Took the phone off the charger at 5 am, no gaming use, but tons of cellular data use for downloading apps. By 6 pm when I got home it was down to 15% battery, oh and I had to give it a 40 minute charge during the day at work.

Charged it that night, went all day Friday, roaming, multiple calls, surfing the web, FB use, etc. and played about an hr of angry birds. Still at 30% charge when I plugged it in about 8:30 pm. What difference in battery life. Need to make a couple of tweaks to the time frames, as well as turn off the auto updates for my apps and the battery should last even longer.

I agree, the outer case is much slipperier than the regular Razr, dropped it in the semi a few times the last two days. Ordered an otterbox for it as a result. So far, loving this one more than my regular Razr.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    I got my razr today. What's everyone think of the display? As soon as I tilt the screen in any direction, there is a green or bluish tint. I didn't see it at the store. Not a deal breaker I don't think,yet. Otherwise a major upgrade from the og Droid.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    RazMaxx
    Had mine one week. Fantastic device. Loving it and will be for a long time to come. With no LTE here, but coming later this year, when that hits it'll be like an upgrade all over again. Ha, Ha! Great phone!!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links