DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phone buy back from Verizon.

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    msblueline
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    I found this in Google search. Imagine what you can find using Google.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...e-program.html

msblueline

EDIT: It's from this forum... Imagine that!!!
    msblueline (ms does not stand for Ms., Miss, or Mrs.. It stands for Mississippi.)
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    Quote Originally Posted by msblueline View Post
    Better off using Verizon's "tarde in" for $47.00.

I checked Gazelle on my OG Droid and it said "Recycle" ROFL!!!

msblueline
    Baha!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    msblueline
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Thought I would share this information I got off their site.

Verizon Wireless Trade-In ProgramTerms and Conditions

Now you have an opportunity to trade in your used wireless device for a Verizon Wireless gift card.

Please delete all personal information and data ("Content") from your wireless device before trading it in. Refer to the device user guide or the manufacturer’s website for Content clearing instructions.

Devices that you submit for trade in can not be returned to you.

You must accurately represent the make, model and condition of your wireless device in the Trade-In Submission. The appraisal value may be adjusted if:
    • Your wireless device does not match the make, model and condition described in your Trade-In Submission;
    • You do not ship your device using the prepaid shipping label or in the shipping package we provide to you;
    • Your wireless device is received more than thirty (30) days after your Trade-In Submission;
    • The wireless phone has been "locked" by the wireless carrier and could not be activated;
    • The device has been reported as lost or stolen or you do not own the device; or
    • The device received does not meet the eligibility requirements for the promotion code entered.
    Your Verizon Wireless gift card will be sent to you within three (3) weeks after receipt of your wireless device. Verizon Wireless gift cards will be issued in the name of the person provided in the Trade-In Submission and will be mailed to the address provided in the Trade-In Submission.

Verizon Wireless gift cards may only be used at Verizon Wireless owned and operated retail locations or for on-line purchases at www.verizonwireless.com. Gift cards can also be used to pay a Verizon Wireless bill (OneBill® excluded) by visiting MyVerizon at www.verizonwireless.com. Gift cards cannot be used at Verizon Wireless authorized agent/retailer locations.

msblueline
    msblueline (ms does not stand for Ms., Miss, or Mrs.. It stands for Mississippi.)
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    msblueline
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Scratch that last post, this one is better...

Verizon's Phone Trade in Service Hits 11 States
    Up to $300 in Store Credit for Old Devices
    by Karl Bode
    Friday 13-Jan-2012
    tags: prices · business · wireless · hardware · wireless

Late last year Verizon started implementing a new phone trade in program that allowed users to trade in their old phones (from any carrier) for store gift cards. While an easy way to quickly get store credit, Verizon's estimates for device value were below what users could get through other online websites. While anybody could use this Verizon website to trade in your device, users couldn't get old phone store credit -- until now. In what appears to be a trial program to gauge profitability, Verizon's now offering credit up to $300 for phones in certain markets. The program is expected to last through the end of the year, and extends to residents of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.

msblueline
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I'm eligible for an upgrade, but I haven't gone month to month yet. I'm upgrading to the Maxx. Will I be able to sell my phone back to Verizon, or will I have to give it back? Basically, do I own the phone?

Sent from my DROIDX
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic180774_1.gif
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    @Tristan cross: it's yours

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr MAXX
    I just checked my original Droid on Verizon Trade-In. They will give $9 for it, for that price I'll just keep it as a back-up.
    -Tim
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    msblueline
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TristanCross View Post
    I'm eligible for an upgrade, but I haven't gone month to month yet. I'm upgrading to the Maxx. Will I be able to sell my phone back to Verizon, or will I have to give it back? Basically, do I own the phone?

Sent from my DROIDX
    Yes, but they are only giving $46.00 for the Droid X on a trade in.

I also had the Droid X, which my daughter is using now. She wants my iPhone. She is keeping the Droid X since they are only giving $46.00. I am trading my iPhone 4S since they are giving me $250.00 on the trade in.

I called the store today and they are giving the money THAT day. No 3 week waiting period.

I am again... STOKED!!!

Getting my Droid Razr Maxx tomorrow...

Today is almost over and going to be a long, long, long night waiting for tomorrow.

msblueline
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I contacted my local Verizon store about all this. They said customer service will do the trade in. I called customer service, and they said that it is done online. I looked online, and found nothing...

Where the hell do I do it?

Sent from my DROIDX
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic180774_1.gif
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    msblueline
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TristanCross View Post
    I contacted my local Verizon store about all this. They said customer service will do the trade in. I called customer service, and they said that it is done online. I looked online, and found nothing...

Where the hell do I do it?

Sent from my DROIDX
    Mine is beng done in the store. You might need to goto the store and speak to a manager. Some associates are disassociates and are not aware or might not be allowed to do that.

As sad as it is to say, we may think that these people are idiots, but their store is simply micromanaged and they are actually clueless.

Speak to the manager, I also believe it was stated olny at PARTICIPATING stores and that could be an issue for you.

I did a Google search and posted a section above on "Verizon phone buy back." See if you can find anything that helps you out using the above information or try using Google.

msblueline
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links