I am starting a new thread hopefully one that better searchable that everyone can easily find and enjoy. Here is the direct link to Adobe.com, which the title of the page should read, "Flash Player Help/ Archived Flash Player Versions." If you scroll below the half-point on the page you should come across, "Flash Player for Android 4.0" and you should also see long list of the most recent to the last versions of Flash Player, list also continues into Android 2.x and 3.x.
Here is a quick tutorial about how to install the latest version of Flash 11.1 in your Android device.
How to download and install Adobe Flash Player version 188.8.131.52 on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
1) First you need to download the latest version app/apk file of flash player from the Adobe.com weblink that I provided.
2) Download to computer, plug your device in via USB then Copy and paste the downloaded file to Android device’s SD card.
or You can download to your computer, upload file into gmail or other email account, and send the email with file to your gmail account used with your device.
3) Find the app/apk in your SD card and select it to Install Adobe Flash Player 11.1
or Open your gmail account email containning file, and open/install Adobe Flash Player 11.1
4) Now, start your browser from your Android device.
5) Uncheck the option of Flash Player into your browser settings. (On demand or always on at your discretion). *Note Flash Player may appear as "unstable" in your web browser, this is a common issue.
6) Now you have installed the latest version of Adobe Flash player in your Android device
Note: the Adobe Flash player is not officially supported and that’s reason the speed of loading of flashing objects in the web pages (HTML)are not highest levels guaranteed.
Flash Player support ended with ICS 4.0> Most common error message see pic below.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO ADD FLASH PLAYER TO DOLPHIN BROWSER, CLICK ON THIS LINK HERE...