DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: vibrating on this phone...

  1. Senior Droid
    BostonDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    13770
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    134
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #1

    vibrating on this phone...

    Is terrible. I can't feel the phone vibrate ever so I can never keep it on vibrate. If you ask me, that's basically the only flaw on this phone...does anybody else think the same?
  2. Droid
    bman6074's Avatar
    Member #
    306715
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr HD maxx
    #2
    I think it depends on some apps. I noticed that certain apps i use make the vibration stronger. But i have to agree it is a little tiny sounding. I went to 4 verizon stores and all the phones they had on display sounded the same. I have learned to accept it as the rest of the phone is pretty damn good for my needs
  3. Senior Droid
    BostonDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    13770
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    134
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bman6074
    I think it depends on some apps. I noticed that certain apps i use make the vibration stronger. But i have to agree it is a little tiny sounding. I went to 4 verizon stores and all the phones they had on display sounded the same. I have learned to accept it as the rest of the phone is pretty damn good for my needs
    I'm not even thinking about the apps... when the phone is on vibrate and it rings I can never hear it...never mind texting.
  4. Droid Newbie
    delmartian4's Avatar
    Member #
    310107
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Razr maxx hd
    #4
    I have the same problem. The vibrate is so weak I miss calls all the time. Spoke to a Motorola technician and he recommended a refresh that required my using another phone for instructions which I don't have. Will try the Verizon store and see if they know how to fix the problem because the Motorola technician was guessing at the fix.
  5. Master Droid
    RETG's Avatar
    Member #
    85999
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    West of the Rockies, East of the Pacific
    Posts
    495
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    #5
    Anyone get the HD from a droid x, and if yes, how does the vibration compare?
    I was ready to jump on this phone since the X is getting a little old, but I need a phone with a vibration that can notify me of a message or phone call. Cannot use sound.
    C3H6N6O6 + (CH2)8(COOC8H17)2 + C4H8 + C5H8


    Droid Razr Maxx HD

  6. Droid
    bman6074's Avatar
    Member #
    306715
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr HD maxx
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RETG View Post
    Anyone get the HD from a droid x, and if yes, how does the vibration compare?
    I was ready to jump on this phone since the X is getting a little old, but I need a phone with a vibration that can notify me of a message or phone call. Cannot use sound.
    I came from a droid x. At first the vibration did kind of bother me. I wished I could have just made the X faster. But the Droid HD Maxx grew on me as its so much faster not only the 4g but the phone itself. Many more features that are very useful. I have had the phone now about a month and have gotten used to the vibration. On the flip side the volume is way louder then the droid X. Its so loud I have had to turn it down to almost off on some of my notification tones. So i guess they traded off for a bigger speaker and smaller vibration unit. All in all i am satisfied with the HD MAxx.
    Its not to much bigger then the X but the screen real estate is so much nicer. I only use 3 screens to organize my needs now compared to the 5 i used on the X
    The battery is by far way better then the X.
    Smart actions are great once you get them set up. Automatically does things for you.
    Wifi appears to be much stronger. the X i would loss connection just a across my house. The HD i can be outside almost to my mailbox and still have WIFI. Also the WIFI connects way faster.
    HD is thinner and much better in the pocket

    Go test drive one at bestbuy. They give you 14 days to try it out. I was sold in about a week once i had it set up to my liking.
    At this point i wouldn't want to go back even if the X got a boost in speed.
  7. Master Droid
    RETG's Avatar
    Member #
    85999
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    West of the Rockies, East of the Pacific
    Posts
    495
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bman6074 View Post
    I came from a droid x. At first the vibration did kind of bother me. I wished I could have just made the X faster. But the Droid HD Maxx grew on me as its so much faster not only the 4g but the phone itself. Many more features that are very useful. I have had the phone now about a month and have gotten used to the vibration. On the flip side the volume is way louder then the droid X. Its so loud I have had to turn it down to almost off on some of my notification tones. So i guess they traded off for a bigger speaker and smaller vibration unit. All in all i am satisfied with the HD MAxx.
    Its not to much bigger then the X but the screen real estate is so much nicer. I only use 3 screens to organize my needs now compared to the 5 i used on the X
    The battery is by far way better then the X.
    Smart actions are great once you get them set up. Automatically does things for you.
    Wifi appears to be much stronger. the X i would loss connection just a across my house. The HD i can be outside almost to my mailbox and still have WIFI. Also the WIFI connects way faster.
    HD is thinner and much better in the pocket

    Go test drive one at bestbuy. They give you 14 days to try it out. I was sold in about a week once i had it set up to my liking.
    At this point i wouldn't want to go back even if the X got a boost in speed.
    Thanks. Nearest best buy or verizon store is 125 miles (one way); so that is not an option at this time. No LTE nearby and probably won't be until end of 2013 or end of the next decade. I would keep the X, but it is starting to have some screen problems, but I sure do need the vibration feature to be able to work well enough to notify me of a call or email. I keep my current X on a belt clip in a Seidio case and the vibration is great.

    Oh well...thanks...
    C3H6N6O6 + (CH2)8(COOC8H17)2 + C4H8 + C5H8


    Droid Razr Maxx HD

  8. Senior Droid
    4shlr's Avatar
    Member #
    175577
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    100
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    DROID Razr Maxx HD
    #8
    Anybody not having haptic feedback when typing? I like having the keys vibrate when I'm typing but can't get it to do this.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Nexus: vibrating txt msg while on phone
    By MycalS in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 12:40 AM
  2. Phone not vibrating when email comes in
    By timrock in forum Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 07:50 PM
  3. vibrating on phone calls
    By jpnestel in forum UltimateDroid
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 05:37 PM
  4. vibrating during phone calls ?
    By Wilkz in forum HTC Droid Incredible
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 12:37 PM
  5. Phone stop vibrating.
    By haseebrahman7 in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 04:12 PM

Search tags for this page

can you make the vibrate louder on droid maxx

,

droid razr m vibrate not working

,
droid razr maxx hd vibrate not working
,
droid razr maxx hd, miss calls to vibrate
,
droid razr vibrate loud
,

how to make my droid razr m vibrate louder

,
razr hd vibration
,

razr maxx hd vibration length

,

turn up vibrate on razer m

,
why doesnt my droid razr maxx vibrate
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+