DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Maxx HD battery stats

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    After talking to some fellow Droids advice that are more savy than I, I worked on my smart actions a bit, made some changes to the wi-Fi smart actions where I had the phone not in use and the screen was not, no background syncing, everything pretty much slept, then when I picked it up and it sensed motion and i unlocked, everything started running again. I have smart actions set up to use Wi-Fi in my house and my data plan everywhere else, unless I will be there a while then i'll jump on thier Wi-Fi

I came out to 1 day 16 hours 8 minutes and 17 seconds. I had 16% battery left and turned it off I'm now charging back up to 100%

i didn't notice a significant change in what i was getting before, but it was enough to squeeze a few more hours.
    Last edited by bohemouth; 12-04-2012 at 10:52 PM.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt

Re: Maxx HD battery stats

Quote Originally Posted by 2001400ex View Post
    Today again was weak. About 12.5 hours, 3:18 screen time, half hour phone call, and 5 hours of music on my sd card. I am at 19% right now.

Not happy. I have done everything, turning off the setting for WiFi, low screen brightness, etc.

Anyone have ideas for music player with least battery use? I am skeptical on power amp.

Thanks
    I was getting kinda crappy battery performance and came to find out I was getting constant wakelocks. My awake bar in battery stats was a solid blue line. Looking at your screenshots that doesn't seem to be your issue, but the app that helped me track down the battery sucker was GSam Battery Monitor. There are a bunch of apps that can do this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I have tried power amp before and didn't like it. Tried it on computer back in the day too and didn't care for it.

I like the stock player, just don't like the battery usage.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by motty69 View Post
    I was getting kinda crappy battery performance and came to find out I was getting constant wakelocks. My awake bar in battery stats was a solid blue line. Looking at your screenshots that doesn't seem to be your issue, but the app that helped me track down the battery sucker was GSam Battery Monitor. There are a bunch of apps that can do this.

Just installed gsam. Will see what the deal is.

Thanks
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt

Re: Maxx HD battery stats

Maxx HD battery stats-uploadfromtaptalk1354749101631.jpg

Not too shabby, consisting my previous device was a Thunderbolt

6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Casio Commando
    Obviously I'm not using mine as much as some of you. I spent a little time getting SmartActions setup too.... I have 4 profiles, Driving, Work, Home, & Battery Saver. Plus I have the screen set to Auto. All that made a pretty big difference in the battery at the end of the day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maxx HD battery stats-screenshot_2012-12-05-16-22-23.png   Maxx HD battery stats-screenshot_2012-12-05-16-21-53.png  
    --
    Bill
    - formerly using the Casio Commando & the Motorola RAZR Maxx. Now running it right with the Motorola RAZR Maxx HD w/ Jelly Bean.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Here are the stats today. I didn't listen to music today. Still not happy, I was expecting 6 hours screen on time.

8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Twitter
    djspy
    Phone
    Motorola DROID RAZR Maxx HD
    What's keeping the device awake? Either way that it not good battery life in my opinion. I get about 6hours of screen time on average. When it hits 15% I have it on 4G all day. I don't make a lot of calls but I do browse the web, use facebook, YouTube and Netflix a lot. I do have one app that every time I leave I have to force stop or else it keeps running and doesn't let the phone go into deep sleep. I found out it was that app by checking what kept the phone awake.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Twitter
    djspy
    Phone
    Motorola DROID RAZR Maxx HD
    These are my stats for today.

Maxx HD battery stats-screenshot_2012-12-05-20-56-35.png Maxx HD battery stats-screenshot_2012-12-05-20-56-43.png Maxx HD battery stats-screenshot_2012-12-05-20-56-54.png
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by djspy View Post
    What's keeping the device awake? Either way that it not good battery life in my opinion. I get about 6hours of screen time on average. When it hits 15% I have it on 4G all day. I don't make a lot of calls but I do browse the web, use facebook, YouTube and Netflix a lot. I do have one app that every time I leave I have to force stop or else it keeps running and doesn't let the phone go into deep sleep. I found out it was that app by checking what kept the phone awake.
    How do I tell what's keeping it awake? I see the 1:11 there but I can't click on it. I am downloading JB right now!!! At started at 10:0_, or midnight eastern. Maybe that helps? I will find it tomorrow.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Links