So that's how people can cheat and claim they got three days of battery use with heavy usage lolOriginally Posted by tkileh
So this is actually about 22 hours, not 24. The screenshot says 21 hours - I'm not sure where the other hour went. It's been on since 11pm PST last night at 100% when the SmartActions shut down data, gps, wifi, bluetooth and then turned them back on at 8am.
Here;s the breakdown for the other 14 hours:
To me, having about 1/4 battery left after all that feels pretty good. On most days, I would not browse for 2 hours - but I'd have much heavier email and facebook. Either way, I got through the day with some to spare.
- Wifi on 100% of the 14 hours
- 5 hours of total screen time at full bright
- 2 hours of voice calls
- 1 hour run - GPS, Garmin app, screen full bright the whole time, music running for the whole run
- 30 minute GPS drive using google nav
- 90 mins of browsing during lunch (alone) over LTE + some through the day (maybe a total of 2 hours)
- Other random use (it's my first day, still messing around with it.