DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Razor Maxx HD Battery

  1. Junior Droid
    RaveD's Avatar
    Member #
    300828
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    19
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #21
    My third full charge cycle, I got 33 hours with moderate use.

    Even had a hard time killing the battery when there was only 3% left. Still was able to watch about an hour of HD video on YouTube.

    My primary goal with the this phone is to be able to use the phone in any manner I want for a full day without having to worry about turning off WiFi, Bluetooth, screen brightness, etc. Seems to me even with heavy use, the RAZR MAXX will never have a problem lasting the full day.
  2. Droid
    maxxhd's Avatar
    Member #
    301390
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX HD
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by RaveD View Post

    My primary goal with the this phone is to be able to use the phone in any manner I want for a full day without having to worry about turning off WiFi, Bluetooth, screen brightness, etc. Seems to me even with heavy use, the RAZR MAXX will never have a problem lasting the full day.
    Exactly! This is what is so great about this phone..you don't have to mess with anything just turn everything you want on and leave it that way and you won't have to worry about the battery.
  3. Junior Droid
    CompulsoryRegistration's Avatar
    Member #
    302561
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by RaveD View Post
    My third full charge cycle, I got 33 hours with moderate use.
    3% left. Still was able to watch about an hour of HD video on YouTube.
    I really have a hard time believing this. You were essentially streaming or at the least prefetching a 720p+ video, watching it, for "about" an hour. I really don't think so. How about 30 minutes?
  4. Master Droid
    zomnomnombie's Avatar
    Member #
    182985
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    787
    Liked
    79 times
    Phone
    R2 unit
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by CompulsoryRegistration

    I really have a hard time believing this. You were essentially streaming or at the least prefetching a 720p+ video, watching it, for "about" an hour. I really don't think so. How about 30 minutes?
    I don't know his estimate sounds relatively plausible on the RAZR MAXX particularly if the poster utilized Smart Actions at all. I obtain these numbers consistently with auto brightness 4g and gps always on, and streaming music 2 hours a day (daily commute).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Razor Maxx HD Battery-screenshot_2012-08-12-11-34-54.png   Razor Maxx HD Battery-screenshot_2012-08-12-11-35-05.png  
    If we all agree on it, it must be true.[citation needed​]
  5. Junior Droid
    CompulsoryRegistration's Avatar
    Member #
    302561
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by zomnomnombie View Post
    I don't know his estimate sounds relatively plausible on the RAZR MAXX particularly if the poster utilized Smart Actions at all. I obtain these numbers consistently with auto brightness 4g and gps always on, and streaming music 2 hours a day (daily commute).

    I get similar usage but read the details of my post, seems incredibly implausible or he's very liberal with the usage of the word 'about'.

    Let's not get too crazy with these battery claims
  6. Droid
    maxxhd's Avatar
    Member #
    301390
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX HD
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by CompulsoryRegistration View Post
    I really have a hard time believing this. You were essentially streaming or at the least prefetching a 720p+ video, watching it, for "about" an hour. I really don't think so. How about 30 minutes?
    Razor Maxx HD Battery


    That was on my initial charge. I ran quadrant benchmarks, streamed siriusXM for 1hr15min, watched at least 10 youtube videos, tried HDMI out via phone into TV playing HD movie, made plenty of calls, lots of texting, wireless tethered for 2+ hours and surfed the web a ton. GPS is always on, brightness was always on full (not auto), mostly wifi. 4G would have eaten it up much quicker. No smart actions. I was beating the phone up because it was brand new.

    It was more severe use than i would normally do but the screenshots don't lie.
  7. Junior Droid
    CompulsoryRegistration's Avatar
    Member #
    302561
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    #27
    Literally no single post addresses the "Youtube HD for an hour at 3%" remark, you can show me screenshots of your batteries and how long it lasted but it's still never going to prove that crazy statement. Again, all of your shots, -I GET THESE NUMBERs, I GET IT-

    I do not however, see how you can watch an hour long 720p youtube video (while downloading it, obviously) at 3%.

    How long is "about" again, i ask?
  8. Senior Droid
    dmbatcofc's Avatar
    Member #
    232086
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    166
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    DROID BIONIC
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by CompulsoryRegistration View Post
    Literally no single post addresses the "Youtube HD for an hour at 3%" remark, you can show me screenshots of your batteries and how long it lasted but it's still never going to prove that crazy statement. Again, all of your shots, -I GET THESE NUMBERs, I GET IT-

    I do not however, see how you can watch an hour long 720p youtube video (while downloading it, obviously) at 3%.

    How long is "about" again, i ask?
    FFS, does it matter? Jesus man... your point is moot.
  9. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    #29
    Now I'm not taking sides and I won't say how it is on a new battery but I do know on my Bionic it seems that my phone will last forever on 1% so Idk if mine is calibrated right but that could be what's going on here. I've literally been able to continue surfing the web or do whatever numerous of times for probably 15 or 20mins before she finally powered down, that's at 1% so i thank what he is saying could have easily happened so let's try not to act like this guy is insane with what he said, anythings possible.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  10. Droid Ninja
    xmguy's Avatar
    Member #
    65364
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    RURAL TN
    Posts
    1,070
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4 | Commando 4G
    #30
    This is with small use. Music streaming, some sat navigation and a music tuner. On 3G mostly (by choice.)

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Razor Maxx HD Battery-forumrunner_20121022_204040.png  
    (Verizon) Samsung Galaxy S4 - Rooted - VRUAMI1 (STOCK) | (Verizon) Casio (GzOne) Commando 4G - Rooted - C811M020 (STOCK)
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. reinstall 211 for razor maxx
    By eek88dj in forum Droid RAZR Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 04:04 PM
  2. new to the razor maxx
    By great999 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 03:23 PM
  3. New razor maxx
    By jimmysif88 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 06:20 PM
  4. Razor maxx camera
    By jimmysif88 in forum Droid RAZR
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 03:19 PM
  5. New Razor Maxx
    By tracfour in forum Droid RAZR Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 07:17 PM

Search tags for this page

droid razor hd battery location
,

droid razr maxx hd battery remove

,

droid razr maxx hd remove battery

,
how to remove battery from razor maxx hd
,
how to remove battery on my razr max hd
,

how to remove razr hd battery

,

how to remove the battery from droid razr hd

,
how to take battery off razor hd
,

remove battery from droid razr maxx hd

,

removing droid razr maxx hd battery

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+