DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 88 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 1869
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

  1. Master Droid
    mgrande's Avatar
    Member #
    261452
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    The maxx is now back down to 199. Getting close

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  2. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,936
    Liked
    1416 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    I fully expect this device to be a space filler...

    But around black Friday..or around valentines...the new Moto will emerge... powered with Intel chips...and who knows what else.

    But I'm still getting this phone.. cause I can lol.. I'll let you guys know how it is..
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  3. Senior Droid
    hotice's Avatar
    Member #
    242271
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    249
    Liked
    27 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
    The maxx is now back down to 199. Getting close
    $99 on AmazonWireless...probably the same on WireFly.com.
  4. Senior Droid
    hotice's Avatar
    Member #
    242271
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    249
    Liked
    27 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    I fully expect this device to be a space filler...
    But around black Friday..or around valentines...the new Moto will emerge... powered with Intel chips...and who knows what else.
    But I'm still getting this phone.. cause I can lol.. I'll let you guys know how it is..
    I don't think Intel will bring anything to the Android game. We already have enough competition with TI, Samsung, Qualcomm, and NVidia. Intel really doesn't know anything about mobile devices - ultra low power. They're especially behind the game with mobile graphics. If they put out an x86 phone running Android it will be terrible because everything else is optimized for ARM based processors. It may run most software fine or even fast but it will probably have compatibility issues. Look at the Cisco Cius.
    If Moto does move to Intel (I know they said they will be using some Intel processors) that's all the more reason for me to get the Razr HD. Man, I really hope the Razr HD has 2GB of RAM!!!
  5. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,618
    Liked
    1682 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member


  6. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,936
    Liked
    1416 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotice View Post
    I don't think Intel will bring anything to the Android game. We already have enough competition with TI, Samsung, Qualcomm, and NVidia. Intel really doesn't know anything about mobile devices - ultra low power. They're especially behind the game with mobile graphics. If they put out an x86 phone running Android it will be terrible because everything else is optimized for ARM based processors. It may run most software fine or even fast but it will probably have compatibility issues. Look at the Cisco Cius.
    If Moto does move to Intel (I know they said they will be using some Intel processors) that's all the more reason for me to get the Razr HD. Man, I really hope the Razr HD has 2GB of RAM!!!
    Be prepared to be amazed then.... Intel has already put a single core processor in a device that was running ics... and it was smooth, fast and efficient...

    Some may think otherwise, but my experience is that Intel will MAKE things happen.....

    We'll see..but I'm sure Intel will open doors that other chip manufacturers haven't considered possible.
    Last edited by 94lt1; 08-23-2012 at 02:20 PM.
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  7. Droid Ninja
    electricman58's Avatar
    Member #
    251127
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA.
    Posts
    1,302
    Liked
    159 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    ? What's This? I just found this on Yahoo News!!! The Droid "M"?

    Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.-forumrunner_20120823_130427.png

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  8. Junior Droid
    scoob's Avatar
    Member #
    98679
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    14
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I believe that is the Droid Razor Micro. Notice the model number of 907
  9. Moderator
    bsweetness's Avatar
    Member #
    42719
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,481
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by electricman58 View Post
    ? What's This? I just found this on Yahoo News!!! The Droid "M"?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20120823_130427.png 
Views:	123 
Size:	195.0 KB 
ID:	55031

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    A. BGR is the most unreliable tech "news" site out there.

    B. It sounds like they're getting information about the RAZR HD and the RAZR mini mixed up.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

    Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

    Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  10. Droid Ninja
    electricman58's Avatar
    Member #
    251127
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA.
    Posts
    1,302
    Liked
    159 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Lol Never Mind! Same site, same story?

    Guess we'll find out Sept. 5th!

    Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.-forumrunner_20120823_132259.png

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. SAFE MODE on Droid RAZR & RAZR MAXX...yep, it's a winner!
    By FoxKat in forum Droid RAZR Support
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 04:32 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 11:31 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:12 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 03:29 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:01 AM

Search tags for this page

cat holding on
,
droid forums
,
droid razr maxx call waiting
,
motorola razr hd
,
motorola vanquish
,
motxt907
,

razr hd

,

razr maxx hd

,
razr maxx hd trident
,
waiting lounge
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+