DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 85 of 187 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    maxx and nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747

Motorola better to do a REAL good job marketing this thing. Right now they are about to suffer another quarterly loss. now if they could market it to make crap look like gold they could minimize the loss. Because right now we know how we all feel about this phones specs wise the only thing even making us half way considering it is because of the name on the device "motorola (which means great build quality and radios in our minds)" . So they better hammer on that and the look and hide the specs sheet . That way they can jedi mind trick the community into thinking this is an awesome phone when we have the note 2, htc super phone, and another nexus on the horizon.
    You are 100% correct. If Motorola does not do something big with this phone HTC and Motorola are going to greatly benefit from Motorola's stupidity and they are going to lose a lot of customers
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1421 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    Motorola better to do a REAL good job marketing this thing. Right now they are about to suffer another quarterly loss. now if they could market it to make crap look like gold they could minimize the loss. Because right now we know how we all feel about this phones specs wise the only thing even making us half way considering it is because of the name on the device "motorola (which means great build quality and radios in our minds)" . So they better hammer on that and the look and hide the specs sheet . That way they can jedi mind trick the community into thinking this is an awesome phone when we have the note 2, htc super phone, and another nexus on the horizon.
    Roflmfao... only you could put it this way
    Good points..
    Last edited by 94lt1; 08-20-2012 at 02:21 PM.
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    If the Razr HD has a BSI camera and 2GB of RAM I'll probably jump for it. I think the 2530mAH battery is still pretty awesome and I like the design. Also, I may be the only one but I find the MicroHDMI port to be very useful. Not many vendors seem to put that on their devices so it's another moto plus for me besides the build, signal stength, and water resistant nano-coating. If it doesn't have the BSI camera or the 2GB of RAM I'm not sure what I'll do. I don't love the Galaxy SIII, I mean it's great but I'm probably most scared of Samsung since they're Android track record (GPS, OS updates) is not very good. For me there is no need for a 1080p display on a 5" screen so I don't know if the HTC Endeavor C2 is what I want. I've been disappointed with most Nexus phones so the thought of five coming out doesn't get me too excited...the G1 had too low a screen resolution (my WinMo at the time was already 480x640), the Nexus One had the Snapdragon S1 which was just terrible with a large 65nm die size (bad battery life) and a slow GPU. The Nexus S had no notification LED or MicroSD card slot. The Galaxy Nexus has no MicroSD card slot and I don't think any Nexus phone has had a MicroHDMI port. Maybe a Moto Nexus will do it. Oh, and if you count the original Droid I wasn't interested in that because I don't want a physical keyboard.
    I really hope the Razr HD has 2GB of RAM and a BSI camera (sounds like there is a good chance it has the later - about time moto!).
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    My biggest disappointment is that most people are only going to care about is that its "HD".! That's the reason they are going to buy this phone!
    But the jokes on them when they realize that it doesn't support "Flash" and half of what they would even "Want" the "HD" for, won't even be available for them to watch on it! Pitiful, just Pitiful!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    My hopes for 2gb of ram are high as well. Cant see a new flagship coming out with lower specs than whats already out. Id LOVE to have 4.1 in the works at release as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by electricman58 View Post
    My biggest disappointment is that most people are only going to care about is that its "HD".! That's the reason they are going to buy this phone!
    But the jokes on them when they realize that it doesn't support "Flash" and half of what they would even "Want" the "HD" for, won't even be available for them to watch on it! Pitiful, just Pitiful!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    It doesn't support flash?

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  7. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    362 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drew96dawg View Post
    It doesn't support flash?

So far, most (if not all) of the ICS updates for Motorola phones have crippled Flash. It works on some sites, but not on most. While it's not known for sure, based upon that, it's possible (probably even likely) that the RAZR HD won't properly support it either.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
    So far, most (if not all) of the ICS updates for Motorola phones have crippled Flash. It works on some sites, but not on most. While it's not known for sure, based upon that, it's possible (probably even likely) that the RAZR HD won't properly support it either.
    Does it matter? JB doesn't support it at all right?

9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2
    I wasn't aware of this thanks for the info. I may hold out until they say solve that issue if they even decide to.

10. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    362 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
    Does it matter? JB doesn't support it at all right?

Flash is not officially supported on Jelly Bean, but that doesn't mean it won't work if you install it. Flash works just fine on my Transformer TF300 with Jelly Bean. I've also read many reports of Flash working on the Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Bean.

Quote Originally Posted by drew96dawg View Post
    I wasn't aware of this thanks for the info. I may hold out until they say solve that issue if they even decide to.

Since Flash is no longer being developed for Android, and since it won't be officially supported in any form or fashion past ICS, I wouldn't hold out for them to solve the issue. All Motorola has to say is that it's no longer supported by Adobe and they've got an excuse not to address it. And actually, that's what Motorola has been saying regarding the issue. I wouldn't expect them to change their tune and try to resolve it.
    Last edited by bsweetness; 08-20-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
Page 85 of 187 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Links