DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 71 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    liftedplane
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by coderror View Post
    interesting, thanx for the info

"Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD" ?? i doubt that this is legit, motorola has to be really stupid to release HD and its MAXX variant in the same time, .. let alone that there are no leaks whatsoever about the MAXX HD
    Seeing as you can no longer just buy an extended battery Motorola would be stupid NOT to release then at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by _Evelyn_ View Post
    i'm expecting iphone 5 to release
    troll? I'd rather not feed you.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.
    Myth's and legends that did not exist in yesterday's world will exist in tomorrows. ~Allanon
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Desire & LG Optimus 7
    Quote Originally Posted by liftedplane View Post
    Seeing as you can no longer just buy an extended battery Motorola would be stupid NOT to release then at the same time
    would you buy the RAZR now while the RAZR MAXX is out ? if they put a time gap between them then yes, but at the same time, noone (or only few people who prefer marginally thinner phone over huge battery life) will opt out for the RAZR HD.

announcing 2 identical flagship phones at the same time with the only difference being battery life is ultra stupid unless there is a big difference in price
    Last edited by coderror; 08-11-2012 at 05:11 AM.
  3. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1686 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Is plastic that bad?

4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Ummmm.... decaf.....^^^^^ and cardio.... did he have a heart attack?? I'm genuinely concerned for this poor guy. LOL
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    liftedplane
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by coderror View Post
    would you buy the RAZR now while the RAZR MAXX is out ? if they put a time gap between them then yes, but at the same time, noone (or only few people who prefer marginally thinner phone over huge battery life) will opt out for the RAZR HD.

announcing 2 identical flagship phones at the same time with the only difference being battery life is ultra stupid unless there is a big difference in price
    Battery life isn't the most important thing to everyone. Just because you wouldn't do it does not mean it's stupid. Releasing the HD now, then telling people oh btw if you want better battery life you have to wait four months is a very very bad idea when the only difference is a bigger battery.

Maybe if they sold an upgrade kit right there is the store that they installed for you you wouldn't think it was so stupid would you? That's basically what they used to do when we could remove or own batteries.

Not everyone buys extended batteries. Maybe they won't even have a maxx and they'll just release the HD with a huge battery and never release the smaller one.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.
    Myth's and legends that did not exist in yesterday's world will exist in tomorrows. ~Allanon
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    IMHO.. having a regular and a maxx version isn't stupid.. its like having a vette and a z06 or zr1 available..

Some my not want or need the extra battery..

For people like me...the maxx battery is a must have.

But I personally don't know if moto will be coming out with a maxx HD... they could... so idk.
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    IMHO.. having a regular and a maxx version isn't stupid.. its like having a vette and a z06 or zr1 available..

Some my not want or need the extra battery..

For people like me...the maxx battery is a must have.

But I personally don't know if moto will be coming out with a maxx HD... they could... so idk.
    Great comparison

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    They could release a regular HD at the same price as the S3 and then a maxx for 300. Maybe make the maxx with 2gb of ram. Sounds possible.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    ROKRE6 >ROKRE8 >DEFY >HTCOneX
    Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL View Post
    Where has Moto fallen short at? A lot of people amaze me just cause Moto is two, maybe even 3 months behind the top notch releases that they are so far behind and have less to offer but that's far from the truth. Moto led the Mobile industry at one time. Not only did they lead it, they were the soul heart of it and still are, they created all this.

People forget where things started and where things would be if certain events didn't happen. Look at Nokia, they use to lead this industry and now compared to before, they almost seem dead. BB use to be well recognized and now they are almost dead. Look at Sammy, 15yrs ago, what's a Samsung phone, now their on top. With Google now owning Moto, they do have the potential to lead the mobile industry, especially in 5yrs when they could make all other Manufacturers pay for Android, probably won't happen but they could. Google owns the key to Android, after 5yrs is up they could pull the plug on the other phone developers, they won't but they could. People still believe Google ain't stepping in on Moto lol, they already have. Look how powerful Google is, they own everything.

Now to go back to your falling short. If u look at the current phones out right now, yeah the One X and S3 take it but Moto is getting ready to release their version. Before the One x and S3 compare the phones, The Razr Maxx easily could hold its own against the other phones. So I disagree with them falling short. They might not be the first here lately but they were the first for so long where was everybody at then?
    Totally agree.... i remember back when i was a kid, and i saw the very 1st Moto RAZR V3.... i was stunned by that phone. Man that will always be the best looking keypad in the history of cell phones

Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    That's obviously the razr... so despite their attempt to throw people off on twitter.. its the HD... its gotta be... or maybe they're releasing the ATRIX maxx
    I think there is a big misunderstanding, they asked about a phone which is already in the market. They are not giving clues about their next release.
    I even read about this confusion on the news a couple of days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
    I dont thinl the HD is ever coming out.

Whats with this one x+? Any word of it coming to verizon?
    I'v read on a news site that OneX+ is expected to get launched on Oct 1st in UK.
  10. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1686 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    More rumors

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/08/11...hd-in-october/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Links