I seriously doubt 2gb of ram is going to be on this phone. Reasoning being:
- The phone was leaked months ago and pictures not too long afterward.
- Meaning hardware had been largely done at that point.
- It would be prohibitively expensive to change the hardware, retune the software to the new hardware and then test it all over again.
I'm skeptical but optimistic about Jelly Bean. Reasoning being:
-Software is easier to change when the hardware remains the same.
- Jelly Bean is all under the hood and it appears that Motorola largely leaves that intact when it applies its modifications.
- They delayed the release of ICS for the RAZR in order that it receive 4.0.4 instead of the earlier ICS version. This indicates to me that they are being more proactive now about software.
2gb unlikely. JB toss up. In my opinion.