DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 42 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHiddenDragon View Post
    See for yourself
    Enjoy!
    Attachment 53928Attachment 53929
    Are there any specs for this? Screen size, processor, RAM....ect.?
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    liftedplane
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    I think I might hold off on getting the s3 now, I really really like how moto devices feel, they're just solid, I really want something with an unlocked, or bypassable bootloader, and a very very large screen. I'm pretty close to legaly blind so the bigger the screen the better, that's why I like the s3 it's screen is HUGE but the device itself isn't that large.

hopefully we start hearing more about release dates and specs.. it looks nice, and I really want something with a good gpu as some of these android games are getting pretty intense.
    Myth's and legends that did not exist in yesterday's world will exist in tomorrows. ~Allanon
  3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    The HD has a 4.7 inch display it looks like... I may be wrong.. cool, but flex may be an issue.
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxKat
    I have to disagree with that assessment. The Droid RAZR and even more-so the Droid RAZR MAXX have both set new bars for other manufacturers to attempt to aspire to. You mention the MAXX's battery as if it's some small and insignificant thing. The fact is it's still leading the pack by a wide margin.

Perhaps you missed this earlier post from me on another thread... Here's a copy for you so you don't have to search.

Beyond the battery is the extremely durable construction, unique and innovative use of case materials (Kevlar), the tremendously thin profile (nothing comes close to the RAZR yet), and more. The MotoBlur which used to be overbearing has been toned down and refined to a very smooth and powerful integrated experience. Motocast is a great feature that I use daily and never have to worry about files getting lost as a result. My phone can print right to my office $5,000 Canon multifunction copier/scanner/fax wirelessly, as well as to my Xerox 8200N at home wirelessly. My Bluetooth ALWAYS works perfectly. My phone HOLDS a signal and NEVER drops calls. I stream data at 1mbps while driving and listening to FLAC lossless compressed audio WHILE using Navigation. My car dock only needs the USB connection to send music to the car stereo while the phone is charging.

I could go on, but I won't. I am not a Motorola "fanboy" as you call it, but I will tell you one thing...if it weren't for Motorola and their military radio technology (which is the precursor to our phones), we might have lost a war or two in the past, and might be speaking another language by now. And finally, let's not forget who INVENTED the Portable Cellular Phone...Motorola.
    +1 and well said

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    maxx and nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL

+1 and well said

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    What is well said about this? the fact that he is trying to make it seem like Motorola phones are the only phones that have those options on their phones. He did not say anything that had to do with what I was talking about. But when you write a really long post with a bunch of features of a phone in it you must be correct.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    79 times
    Phone
    R2 unit
    Quote Originally Posted by jgmecarter

What is well said about this? the fact that he is trying to make it seem like Motorola phones are the only phones that have those options on their phones. He did not say anything that had to do with what I was talking about. But when you write a really long post with a bunch of features of a phone in it you must be correct.
    They're not the only phones but they offer some of the best iterations of those features. That's why Motorola tends to get the pass when it comes to raw specs.
    If we all agree on it, it must be true.[citation needed​]
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    maxx and nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by zomnomnombie

They're not the only phones but they offer some of the best iterations of those features. That's why Motorola tends to get the pass when it comes to raw specs.
    OK but why comment on my post and try to prove me wrong if you are going to talk about something entirely different. I don't have a problem if people don't agree with me on this thats fine. But if your going to comment on it at least talk about the same thing.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Phone
    XT1080
    Quote Originally Posted by jgmecarter View Post
    You sound like an angry kid
    He sounds like he's stating facts and has a good base knowledge on the subject. So I agreement with the well said statement
    sent from my leaked ics bionic using tapatalk 2
    "A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    maxx and nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMYBOT

You sound like an angry kid
    He sounds like he's stating facts and has a good base knowledge on the subject. So I agreement with the well said statement
    sent from my leaked ics bionic using tapatalk 2
    That's kind of funny. Am I angry? No not with anyone one here. As far as his knowledge goes it is good but it still has nothing to do with what I was talking about. As far as him stating facts that's funny what facts did he prove. He only talked about things that a lot of phones can do and was doing before Motorola was doing it. But since you want to join in please tell me how Motorola has been a company that has stayed ahead of the game when it comes to their specs on their phones.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    liftedplane
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by jgmecarter View Post
    That's kind of funny. Am I angry? No not with anyone one here. As far as his knowledge goes it is good but it still has nothing to do with what I was talking about. As far as him stating facts that's funny what facts did he prove. He only talked about things that a lot of phones can do and was doing before Motorola was doing it. But since you want to join in please tell me how Motorola has been a company that has stayed ahead of the game when it comes to their specs on their phones.
    I don't think its about being on the absolute cutting edge with Motorola but instead being built tough and made to last. Every Motorola phone I've has seems to be damn near invincible while my lg and Samsung seem to fall apart. Motorola keeps up with the tech and releases solid well built devices that can take a beating.

So no, they aren't absolute cutting edge holographic 80 core tickle your balls while you make a phone call device. But they definitely do make good devices. Not to mention the battery in the RAZR maxx

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.
    Myth's and legends that did not exist in yesterday's world will exist in tomorrows. ~Allanon

Links