DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 186 of 187 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1869
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3

Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

How does the Razr hd feel? The one thing I hate most about my razr is the feel of it. I want the HD but not if the ergonomics are the same.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    793 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note3(N2/Nexus)
    Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestOkid View Post
    How does the Razr hd feel? The one thing I hate most about my razr is the feel of it. I want the HD but not if the ergonomics are the same.

I think it feels great.. nice build IMO

°BK's pure G-Nex°
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"
    Forum Rules Here!!

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Twitter
    geoff5093
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Build quality wise it's great, the kevlar has a nice sticky feel to it so it won't slip out of your hand, and the aluminum feels very durable as well.

As far as ergonomics are concerned, the phone is horrible in my opinion. It has an odd trapezoid-type shape to it, with almost 90 degree corners and edges. For one I could never get a perfect grip on the phone that felt comfortable and natural, the most comfortable position still left me unable to use the top left corner with my thumb, and I constantly had to readjust my hand to make it feel better. This has to be one of my biggest complaints about the phone.

Also, due to the hard edges when you put it in your front pocket it looks like a deck of cards, it's extremely noticeable. Unlike most other phones like the GS3, which have tapered edges and corners which make it much more comfortable to hold, and are more discrete when in your pocket.
  4. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    231 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece

Quote Originally Posted by geoff5093 View Post
    Build quality wise it's great, the kevlar has a nice sticky feel to it so it won't slip out of your hand, and the aluminum feels very durable as well.

As far as ergonomics are concerned, the phone is horrible in my opinion. It has an odd trapezoid-type shape to it, with almost 90 degree corners and edges. For one I could never get a perfect grip on the phone that felt comfortable and natural, the most comfortable position still left me unable to use the top left corner with my thumb, and I constantly had to readjust my hand to make it feel better. This has to be one of my biggest complaints about the phone.

Also, due to the hard edges when you put it in your front pocket it looks like a deck of cards, it's extremely noticeable. Unlike most other phones like the GS3, which have tapered edges and corners which make it much more comfortable to hold, and are more discrete when in your pocket.
    oh so that is a phone in your pocket lol jk

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    geoff5093 likes this.
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    I guess this is personal preference since geoff5093 doesn't seem to like the feel at all. I think it's by far the best built and best feeling pda I've had. I'm ok with the design of the GS3 but I wouldn't say it's better in anyway than the Razr Maxx HD. I think the Maxx HD is a great fit in the hand, it feel good in the hand, and is a little shorter than the GS3 while hardly being thicker.

Try one in the store and see what you think before you buy. I know I was stunned when I got my Razr Maxx HD at how small it is. I was expecting it to be thicker at least. It's really a great size and I think it feels perfect and solid in the hand!
    bkdodger likes this.
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    793 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note3(N2/Nexus)
    Premium Member

I agree.. The phone is solid you will notice the weight immediately.. I like the feeling hand.. I gave it the 14 day look which if you don't mind $35 fee is a great deal for a look see.. Haha
    Of course you will have to pay for the phone so if y'all don't mind lending VZW money for a few weeks its ok.. Lol

°BK's pure G-Nex°
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"
    Forum Rules Here!!

7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3

Thanks for the feedback. I would try it but the Verizon store doesn't seem to want to give me one out of the box. Trying it out with that alarm thing in the middle doesn't work.

Either way it doesn't sound like it's great. I can't take another OG Razr feel. I have felt a few gs3s and It's amazing how small and comfortable it is for a big phone. I may have to go with that.

8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid X

Setting my new phone up now, anyone having trouble with GPS switch pro toggle?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr HD (Rooted 4.1.1)
    I liked the way the Razr HD felt in my hand. I was actually quite surprised with how good it felt for how big it was. The corners felt nice and the all Kevlar back has a nice texture to it.

The design is just superb in my opinion. I mean everyone has their own preferences but I like a solid feeling in my phone.
  10. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    269 times
    Phone
    droid MAXX
    I still hate grey boxes

Links