DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 179 of 187 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1869
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

1. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    My Razr M has been stellar for calls and data but there is speculation that the antennagate issues are due to interference being held in the hand but not with a case (or as one video suggests, buffered in paper towels). I do have my M in a gel case so that could be why I haven't had any problems...either that or my M just doesn't have those problems.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by TisMyDroid; 10-21-2012 at 08:00 PM.
  2. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    It does have a compass. I worried about the same thing because it isn't listed in the specs, but it in fact does. Screen shot below shows the Magnetic field sensor which is the compass...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.-uploadfromtaptalk1350871044536.jpg  
    Last edited by TisMyDroid; 10-21-2012 at 08:09 PM.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr HD (Rooted 4.1.1)
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid
    It does have a compass. I worried about the same thing because it isn't listed in the specs, but it in fact does. Screen shot below shows the Magnetic field sensor which is the compass...

Excellent! Thanks for sharing that tidbit. It makes me more willing to go with the M possibly. Basically the way I see it is that I'm giving up the HD screen and an HDMI port for a much cheaper phone. But I think the M looks great too! I actually think it looks better than the Razr HD and HD Maxx. The only thing I like better about the Razr HD is I like having a little weight, or solid feeling, in a phone; the Razr M seems almost too lightweight, if there is such a thing.

I'll look more into the antenna issue, but people always seem to complain about reception on most phones when they come out.
  4. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    269 times
    Phone
    droid MAXX
    Am brown yes people have a tendency to carp on data connections, phone calls etc. But fail to remember these are wireless devices.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr HD (Rooted 4.1.1)
    Well I did visit the "antennagate" thread over on three Razr M section and someone made a good point that authentication issues and software bugs in general that plague new releases. I could be wrong, but until there's more evidence I'll take the antenna issues with a grain of salt.
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1421 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member

Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

I have a razr maxx HD...or a maxxg2... and its got zero connectivity issues..the readings are actually stronger on it than they were on my g1 maxx
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  7. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    269 times
    Phone
    droid MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1
    I have a razr maxx HD...or a maxxg2... and its got zero connectivity issues..the readings are actually stronger on it than they were on my g1 maxx
    I talked verizon into letting me roam with one and the DB's were identical. And this is in reception black hole. I still believe in the conspiracy theory.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4 | Commando 4G

The HD also supports S GPS. Which means if you have a maps app that doesn't require network signal you can still track your route. S GPS doesn't require any cellular or wifi assistance to know where the sats are. The Bionic had this then it was removed in the RAZR line now added back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    (Verizon) Samsung Galaxy S4 - Rooted - VRUAMI1 (STOCK) | (Verizon) Casio (GzOne) Commando 4G - Rooted - C811M020 (STOCK)
  9. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    269 times
    Phone
    droid MAXX

Hey, Tis, you don't need a compass to tell which way is north, (once you established north the other directions fall into place), you just have to know the time of day and if you need visual confirmation an analog watch will suffice provided of course you can read a "real watch" . Tis giving you grief lol.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    liftedplane
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by lloydstrans View Post
    Hey, Tis, you don't need a compass to tell which way is north, (once you established north the other directions fall into place), you just have to know the time of day and if you need visual confirmation an analog watch will suffice provided of course you can read a "real watch" . Tis giving you grief lol.
    when you live in Washington like I do the location of the Sun becomes somewhat of a guessing game.

on a serious note boo Motorola

Sent from my frozenly delicious razr maxx.
    Myth's and legends that did not exist in yesterday's world will exist in tomorrows. ~Allanon
Page 179 of 187 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast

Links