DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 174 of 187 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1869
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Good point PC, and u can just make it a private link on YouTube and give it to us on here only so it ain't gotta be perfect, no criticizing here, no one else will see it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    pc747 likes this.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Twitter
    geoff5093
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    I just went out and bought one. Before getting it I went to the AT&T store to check out the Note 1 to see what it would be like to use the Note 2. All the reviews and articles online make it sound like the best phone ever, but when I actually went to hold it, I couldn't operate the whole screen with one hand, it's more like a tablet where you need to hold it with one and operate it with the other. I'm so used to using one hand to pull down the notification bar, close recent apps, and clicking on shortcuts on the far left. With the Note I could only reach about 2/3 of the screen. When I went to use the MAXX HD it just felt right. I love the non-slick kevlar backing, sharp, bright display, and the durable feel. I tried out the GS3 which is basically what the Note 2 will be like, and it just feels cheap.
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2

Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by geoff5093 View Post
    I just went out and bought one. Before getting it I went to the AT&T store to check out the Note 1 to see what it would be like to use the Note 2. All the reviews and articles online make it sound like the best phone ever, but when I actually went to hold it, I couldn't operate the whole screen with one hand, it's more like a tablet where you need to hold it with one and operate it with the other. I'm so used to using one hand to pull down the notification bar, close recent apps, and clicking on shortcuts on the far left. With the Note I could only reach about 2/3 of the screen. When I went to use the MAXX HD it just felt right. I love the non-slick kevlar backing, sharp, bright display, and the durable feel. I tried out the GS3 which is basically what the Note 2 will be like, and it just feels cheap.
    I have big hands the note 1 fits perfect and if the note 2 is very much taller and wont be able to use it one handed

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Spydaz likes this.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    VZW GALAXY NEXUS

Quote Originally Posted by drew96dawg View Post
    I have big hands the note 1 fits perfect and if the note 2 is very much taller and wont be able to use it one handed

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    The note 2 is taller and thinner than note 1. I have a note 2 international and it is very awkward to handle with one hand.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    VZW Galaxy Nexus
  5. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1682 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydaz View Post
    The note 2 is taller and thinner than note 1. I have a note 2 international and it is very awkward to handle with one hand.

yeah got a chance to play with the note. Again I think the note 2 (phablet) is a niche device that is not for every one. Those who like the ability to be able to one hand everything may not like this device.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    VZW GALAXY NEXUS

Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    yeah got a chance to play with the note. Again I think the note 2 (phablet) is a niche device that is not for every one. Those who like the ability to be able to one hand everything may not like this device.
    I couldn't have said it better. You saw what I was saying about the device in the N2 forum.

VZW Galaxy Nexus
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Twitter
    geoff5093
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    I really wanted to get the N2, but as you said the ability to use it one handed with ease is a bit of a turn off for me.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    @cmcniece
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    This is from the Rzr Maxx thread. Thought it should be shared here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid View Post
    Lk1730, make sure your phone data is not set to global but set to LTE/CDMA...it will make a huge difference on battery and signal. Go to settings --->more... (under data usage) ---> mobile networks ---> network mode ---> select LTE/CDMA.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by hotice View Post
    I ordered from the wirefly web site (not over the phone) and it let me pick and option to keep my existing plan. It's on my confirmation email so it looks like it stuck. This was also only $200 for the Maxx HD. It's an intro special price - I'm not sure how long they will offer it. They have the Razr M for $50 and the regular Razr HD for $150. Yeah, prices are good for upgrades too. I'm upgrading from a Droid X. The only downside really is it will not ship until probably Monday. The shipping is free and they use FedEx so that's cool.
    So, Hotice, did Verizon let you keep your existing plan? I looked on wirefly, but the faq's had the small print, "Wirefly sells the exact same plans as you’ll find in the carrier retail stores, so you can keep your existing plan if it is still available to order." That last part looks like Verizon might pull one on you. Let us know, when you can. That's the only thing keeping me from getting a razr HD MAXX, right now.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    SumanjiWorld
    Phone
    Nexus S (i9020T)
    Hey,

Where is the best place to post/email to find out if the DRHD supports international LTE?

Cheers,

Su

Links