DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 169 of 187 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1869
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX HD
    Blur on the MAXX is much nicer than what Samsung is cranking out IMO. It's very cartoony and I don't like their email app. I'm so glad to have Google Voice search back vs. my S3's SVoice.
    Different strokes for different folks i guess. The MAXX really feels like an evolution of the DroidX and that's where I came from and have grown to really appreciate. Not long after buying an S3 I had buyers remorse..I still haven't had that feeling with the MAXX HD and don't think I will. It's a really good replacement for the DX. Someone else somewhere said it feels more "industrial"..that was a great analogy.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Anyone had luck threatening to leave Verizon and being able to keep unlimited data?
  3. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1688 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    im with you. ill try the note 2 first. Based on all the reviews sammy would have to really mess up the american versions (ie quad exynos not working with lte) for the note 2 to not live up to expectations.
  4. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1688 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001400ex View Post
    Anyone had luck threatening to leave Verizon and being able to keep unlimited data?
    at this point with the profits they made they are willing to take you up on your bluff. especially now they have the best lte coverage.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX HD
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001400ex View Post
    FWIW i did try that a few weeks ago before I got suckered into paying full price for the S3. They couldn't care less..customer service is not their concern and it was pretty obvious. They know they're top dog and don't have to bend at all to keep someone a customer...they'd have let me walk without the slightest concern. Corporate policy is corporate policy - some kid working at a VZ store can't do anything about it.
  6. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumanji
    Hey,

I would love to buy the DRHD MAXX to use back in the UK.

Looks like it will work on both 2G and 3G GSM networks over here. But need to clarify three things:

[*]Does it use the same pentaband LTE radio as the GSM Razr HD? GSM Arena only lists 700MHz...[*]Is it easily network unlockable? Can I then just pop in any UK network SIM card?[*]Will I still get updates if not on the Verizon network?

If anyone could answer these questions I'd be very grateful

Cheers,

Su
    Here is what I recently posted on another thread that should help to answer one of your questions...

Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid
    I assume that the Razr HD will work the same as the Razr's regarding using it with a foreign sim. When the Razr's got ICS, their global radios were unleashed becoming true global phones. At that time, if you were to ask Verizon, you were told that it was locked and could only use Verizon international data (they do not want you to think any differently because they would like your money). But if you asked Motorola, they let you know that you could use a foreign sim. The latter proved to be true. See International travel with Razr Maxx

My Razr M has the same gsm global radios that my Razr Maxx has, so I assume it will be able to use a foreign sim just as the Maxx is and that it will be the same for the HD's.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic
    You guys are terrible. I just had to go over to the Waiting Lounge for the Note 2. Spent about an hour over there. Now I am in a real dilemma. The only draw back to me on the Note 2 is if it is too big to comfortably carry it as a phone on a daily basis. OK, back to reading and pondering, LOL.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    SumanjiWorld
    Phone
    Nexus S (i9020T)
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid View Post
    Here is what I recently posted on another thread that should help to answer one of your questions...
    Cool thanks

I guess I just need to find out if it will work on our GSM LTE networks... do I have to be the guinea pig?! Haha
  9. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1688 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TisMyDroid View Post
    thanks for the correction because i was not sure.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by RSmit View Post
    You guys are terrible. I just had to go over to the Waiting Lounge for the Note 2. Spent about an hour over there. Now I am in a real dilemma. The only draw back to me on the Note 2 is if it is too big to comfortably carry it as a phone on a daily basis. OK, back to reading and pondering, LOL.
    Note 2 is out for me. If I wanted something with a stylus I'd get an Ipad. And that thing probably won't fit in a pocket.

Links