DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 152 of 187 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1869
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid X

Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by drew96dawg View Post
    Can't you root and freeze it? I love holo im using it right now

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    I have no intent on rooting. All that stuff seems complicated and unnecessary to me.

Quote Originally Posted by xmguy View Post
    I do like taking HQ pictures. But have been content with the Razr Maxx I was using until now. You CAN take pictures during recording. The option only shows up during recording though as the ICS (leak) on my Bionic can do this. This is one thing however swaying me back and forth from the GS3 and the Razr HD Maxx.
    Awesome! Im sure the camera will be a million times better than my DROIDX.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  2. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1688 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
    I have no intent on rooting. All that stuff seems complicated and unnecessary to me.

Awesome! Im sure the camera will be a million times better than my DROIDX.

If you have no intentions of ever rooting, you loved the dx and want a step up with nice battery life, clean os then this may be the phone for you.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MOTO RAZR MAXX HD
    Big disappointment after chatting with VZW a few minutes ago...Razr Maxx HD will not be available on the 18th...they will just be taking orders and have no irm date as to when the phones will be in customers hands! Sad marketing VZW!
  4. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1688 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegleg View Post
    Big disappointment after chatting with VZW a few minutes ago...Razr Maxx HD will not be available on the 18th...they will just be taking orders and have no irm date as to when the phones will be in customers hands! Sad marketing VZW!
    Sadly I am not surprised. In fact i would not be surprised if they hold it for a christmas release.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    droid 2 global
    I would try another store. I just called two stores in Az and was told by the first that they had no idea when it was coming and the second confirmed Thursday is the day. Who the heck knows?
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    If you have no intentions of ever rooting, you loved the dx and want a step up with nice battery life, clean os then this may be the phone for you.
    Well I used to love my DROIDX, but the past 6 months have been rough. Its slow, glitchy, bad camera, and had to buy a new battery.

7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4 | Commando 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegleg View Post
    I spoke with MANY Tech reps about this phone. They had blast emails stating "The Razr Maxx HD will launch on all channels on Oct 18th". I'm planning to go to the store and buy one. Swap the Just bought GS3 for the Maxx HD technically.
    (Verizon) Samsung Galaxy S4 - Rooted - VRUAMI1 (STOCK) | (Verizon) Casio (GzOne) Commando 4G - Rooted - C811M020 (STOCK)
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MOTO RAZR MAXX HD
    I participated in the soak test for the las tupdate that got pushed out for the X. Several glitches were evident gut VZW pushed out the update before all the soak test results were finalized. My has had problems ever since too. It was a great phone before that.

Well I used to love my DROIDX, but the past 6 months have been rough. Its slow, glitchy, bad camera, and had to buy a new battery.

9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    I was dissapointed with his camera remarks. I really want a good camera. I also love the ability to take a picture while recording. Didn't look like it did that.
    I'm very disappointed in the camera of it as well. I don't understand what Moto was thinking there. I'm pretty sure they're the only OEM not using bsi camera's now. That's why they can't compete. I'm sure it's at least better than the camera in my Droid X and I have gotten a lot of great outdoor shots with that. Moto, wake up, use a camera with back-side illumination!!!!

You'll be able to take pictures while recording video. That's an ICS thing. I'm pretty sure every device that runs Ice Cream Sandwich can do that.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by hotice View Post
    I'm very disappointed in the camera of it as well. I don't understand what Moto was thinking there. I'm pretty sure they're the only OEM not using bsi camera's now. That's why they can't compete. I'm sure it's at least better than the camera in my Droid X and I have gotten a lot of great outdoor shots with that. Moto, wake up, use a camera with back-side illumination!!!!

You'll be able to take pictures while recording video. That's an ICS thing. I'm pretty sure every device that runs Ice Cream Sandwich can do that.
    Agreed with everything. I love moto Phones, but I can't buy another one until they get on board with providing a good camera. I am sick and tired of using my wife's iPhone on vacation and at parties.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Links