DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 133 of 187 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1869
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

  1. Master Droid
    jgmecarter's Avatar
    Member #
    226277
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    546
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    maxx and nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL
    So take this for what u want to make out of it but more good news for the Note 2 and its battery life.

    http://www.digitalversus.com/mobile-...st-n26373.html

    By the way we know the Note 2 is coming to Verizon before mid November. Can one of the Mods make a section for it cause I've derailed this thread enough.

    Thanks.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    Why didn't they compare it to the razor maxx?
  2. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,958
    Liked
    1421 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member

    Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

    Quote Originally Posted by sweeeeet View Post
    and its not your job to do that to a phone lol.. its not like he's a consumer... drop tests are part of his job.. he definitely didn't do his job in terms of showing the screen on but I have no reason to believe that its a dummy phone... 94 is just a moto fanboy lol

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Yep, I am a moto fanboy.. but he should've done a better job of showing that it was a functional device...

    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  3. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by jgmecarter

    Why didn't they compare it to the razor maxx?
    I thought the same thing, their post said recent devices and the whole time I'm thinking how does it compare to the MAXX.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  4. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1

    Yep, I am a moto fanboy.. but he should've done a better job of showing that it was a functional device...

    Hey I am to but seriously the Note 2 is awesome lol. I wish Moto made it but oh well. I keep second guessing waiting to see if we hear about the new Nexus before this month is up but either way I can't see it doing more then what the Note can. That multi window function is sweet so I'm sold on the Note 2.

    I look back at when the MAXX HD was announced and thought man that phone is sweet, now I compare it to the Note 2 and really its embarrassing for Moto to release it so far behind its competition.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    Last edited by INCREMENTAL; 10-03-2012 at 10:05 AM.
    pc747 and drew96dawg like this.
  5. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,643
    Liked
    1699 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL View Post
    Hey I am to but seriously the Note 2 is awesome lol. I wish Moto made it but oh well. I keep second guessing waiting to see if we hear about the new Nexus before this month is up but either way I can't see it doing more then what the Note can. That multi window function is sweet so I'm sold on the Note 2.

    I look back at when the MAXX HD was announced and thought man that phone is sweet, now I compare it to the Note 2 and really its embarrassing for Moto to release it so far behind its competition.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    again if they would have released a month to 45 days ago imagine the sells. They went from being the must have to the must pass in a matter of a month. Wow
  6. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747

    again if they would have released a month to 45 days ago imagine the sells. They went from being the must have to the must pass in a matter of a month. Wow
    Yeah I know that's what I'm saying. If it woulda came out 2 months ago it would be selling like hotcakes but instead it ain't coming out till this holiday season when theirs gonna be phones out twice as spec'd as it. Yeah it has a huge battery and good build quality but already rumors about radio issues, doesn't look good.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    pc747 likes this.
  7. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    And where the heck is the Note 2 section. Can someone create one?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  8. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,643
    Liked
    1699 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL View Post
    And where the heck is the Note 2 section. Can someone create one?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    Just put the order in.
  9. Droid Ninja
    drew96dawg's Avatar
    Member #
    258491
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mobile Al
    Posts
    1,113
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2

    Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    Yep, I am a moto fanboy.. but he should've done a better job of showing that it was a functional device...

    Are you buying a maxx or note?

    Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  10. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,643
    Liked
    1699 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drew96dawg View Post
    Are you buying a maxx or note?

    Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    He is still undecided. He is holding on to a strand of hope that motorola will get its act together.



    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 initial photo and video samples | Android Central
Page 133 of 187 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. SAFE MODE on Droid RAZR & RAZR MAXX...yep, it's a winner!
    By FoxKat in forum Droid RAZR Support
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 04:32 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 11:31 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:12 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 03:29 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:01 AM

Search tags for this page

cat holding on
,
droid forums
,
droid razr maxx call waiting
,
motorola razr hd
,
motorola vanquish
,
motxt907
,

razr hd

,

razr maxx hd

,
razr maxx hd trident
,
waiting lounge
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+