DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 125 of 187 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1869
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

  1. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,643
    Liked
    1699 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    If motorola is able to close the exploits which they are capable of doing. Especially since they have a "developer edition" to sell with no warranty.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  2. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747
    If motorola is able to close the exploits which they are capable of doing. Especially since they have a "developer edition" to sell with no warranty.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Wow then the developers edition I would thank would be useless cause a small percentage will probably get them so the dev community would be small.

    Also why Note 2 on ATT? Don't u thank the one on VZW will get cracked like the GS3?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  3. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,643
    Liked
    1699 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    2 reasons. 1) because if i go att i can buy a nexus off the play store next year.
    2) cuz note to will be locked and part of me is tired of fighting with vzw locking devices.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  4. Droid Ninja
    drew96dawg's Avatar
    Member #
    258491
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mobile Al
    Posts
    1,113
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    2 reasons. 1) because if i go att i can buy a nexus off the play store next year.
    2) cuz note to will be locked and part of me is tired of fighting with vzw locking devices.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I was thinking of ditching verizon too but I don't want to abandon the Droid line. Or Verizons amazing coverage in my area

    Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
  5. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,643
    Liked
    1699 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    http://www.phonearena.com/news/5-Dro...exus-5_id34806


    Please let that be true.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  6. Droid Ninja
    drew96dawg's Avatar
    Member #
    258491
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mobile Al
    Posts
    1,113
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    http://www.phonearena.com/news/5-Dro...exus-5_id34806


    Please let that be true.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I've never owned an HTC, have you had good experiences with them?

    Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
  7. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,643
    Liked
    1699 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Loved the Rezound probably had great radios. Just didn't get much dev support and sense really weighed the os down. Htc makes a nexus im all in.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  8. Junior Droid
    TruEastSydeBoi's Avatar
    Member #
    242109
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    If they really delay this phone even farther to the end of the year..will it be worth it? I'm all about batter life..an extra hundred dollars tho it seems for the jump tho. Then i'm just afraid of something better coming so soon since its close to new years. Nobody seems to be investing in battery technology like Moto tho which is what attracts me. Texting is such a battery drainer because of screen on time for my Rezound.Rumor: RAZR HD and MAXX HD Delayed Because of Antenna Issues? – Droid Life
  9. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,643
    Liked
    1699 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    That may have sealed the deal to go note 2. Too late in the game to fix hardware plus last phone with rumors of hardware problem actually had them.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  10. Droid Ninja
    drew96dawg's Avatar
    Member #
    258491
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mobile Al
    Posts
    1,113
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TruEastSydeBoi View Post
    If they really delay this phone even farther to the end of the year..will it be worth it? I'm all about batter life..an extra hundred dollars tho it seems for the jump tho. Then i'm just afraid of something better coming so soon since its close to new years. Nobody seems to be investing in battery technology like Moto tho which is what attracts me. Texting is such a battery drainer because of screen on time for my Rezound.Rumor: RAZR HD and MAXX HD Delayed Because of Antenna Issues? Droid Life
    If the note 2 hits first and it has strong radios im gone. I love motorolas radios and batteries but im not paying 700 dollars for obsolete technology.

    Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Page 125 of 187 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. SAFE MODE on Droid RAZR & RAZR MAXX...yep, it's a winner!
    By FoxKat in forum Droid RAZR Support
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 04:32 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 11:31 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:12 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 03:29 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:01 AM

Search tags for this page

cat holding on
,
droid forums
,
droid razr maxx call waiting
,
motorola razr hd
,
motorola vanquish
,
motxt907
,

razr hd

,

razr maxx hd

,
razr maxx hd trident
,
waiting lounge
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+