DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 123 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1869
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

  1. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,618
    Liked
    1682 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    I need something larger than the note 2



    Now I just need a belt clip
  2. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Well I'll post my problems in the last 2 weeks. So since ICS 230 on my Bionic has been awesome, like a brand new phone after the plague of issues with all the other updates. I mean I would drop a data signal that I know of maybe once or twice a week but that's all.

    Well all was good until 2 weeks ago, it was like VZW flipped a switch in my area. My Bionic now drops 4G I swear 100 times a day, it will bounce back and fourth to 3G then just loses data all together. If I just turn on 3G its solid data again with no issues.

    Does anyone have any idea what is going on. My phone was perfect and now its back to the plague of issues.

    Help??? Lol, ima about to call VZW and give them a ear full.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    Last edited by INCREMENTAL; 09-20-2012 at 07:48 PM.
  3. Master Droid
    AdamPA1006's Avatar
    Member #
    104757
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    720
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    People want Note 2 size. 10 million Notes sold. My reasoning is as long as it fits in standard like jeans pockets, why not have the biggest possible? I mean people don't like it but I just can't see why :-p

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App
  4. Droid Ninja
    drew96dawg's Avatar
    Member #
    258491
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mobile Al
    Posts
    1,113
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    I need something larger than the note 2



    Now I just need a belt clip
    It would be kinda hard to use that in class and movie theaters

    Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
  5. Master Droid
    2001400ex's Avatar
    Member #
    20486
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    262
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL View Post
    Well I'll post my problems in the last 2 weeks. So since ICS 230 on my Bionic has been awesome, like a brand new phone after the plague of issues with all the other updates. I mean I would drop a data signal that I know of maybe once or twice a week but that's all.

    Well all was good until 2 weeks ago, it was like VZW flipped a switch in my area. My Bionic now drops 4G I swear 100 times a day, it will bounce back and fourth to 3G then just loses data all together. If I just turn on 3G its solid data again with no issues.

    Does anyone have any idea what is going on. My phone was perfect and now its back to the plague of issues.

    Help??? Lol, ima about to call VZW and give them a ear full.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    I know this sounds dumb, and you probably did it, but do a battery pull. Last week same thing with my tbolt, battery pull and no problems since.
  6. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001400ex

    I know this sounds dumb, and you probably did it, but do a battery pull. Last week same thing with my tbolt, battery pull and no problems since.
    Alright man, actually I haven't done a battery pull, stupid me lol. Thanks

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  7. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Verizon's upcoming roadmap. I still hate to say it but I'm excited to see this Nokia 920.

    http://www.noticeorange.com/StoryBod...Qw&font_size=9

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  8. Senior Droid
    Cattledog1969's Avatar
    Member #
    206913
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    A Wealthy Cape Cod College Town
    Posts
    170
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    Well all was good until 2 weeks ago, it was like VZW flipped a switch in my area. My Bionic now drops 4G I swear 100 times a day, it will bounce back and fourth to 3G then just loses data all together. If I just turn on 3G its solid data again with no issues.


    Is there a setting that only allows 3G to avoid the week 4G connections.???


    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums[/QUOTE]
  9. Droid Ninja
    drew96dawg's Avatar
    Member #
    258491
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mobile Al
    Posts
    1,113
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattledog1969 View Post
    Well all was good until 2 weeks ago, it was like VZW flipped a switch in my area. My Bionic now drops 4G I swear 100 times a day, it will bounce back and fourth to 3G then just loses data all together. If I just turn on 3G its solid data again with no issues.


    Is there a setting that only allows 3G to avoid the week 4G connections.???


    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    [/QUOTE]

    Download an app called lte on/off

    Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
  10. Droid Ninja
    drew96dawg's Avatar
    Member #
    258491
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mobile Al
    Posts
    1,113
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Samsung galaxy note 2
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dirc.lteonfoff

    Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. SAFE MODE on Droid RAZR & RAZR MAXX...yep, it's a winner!
    By FoxKat in forum Droid RAZR Support
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 04:32 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 11:31 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:12 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 03:29 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:01 AM

Search tags for this page

cat holding on
,
droid forums
,
droid razr maxx call waiting
,
motorola razr hd
,
motorola vanquish
,
motxt907
,

razr hd

,

razr maxx hd

,
razr maxx hd trident
,
waiting lounge
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+