DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 111 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1869
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

1. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1416 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    And let's see what happens when Samsung sues them, if they follow through.
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  2. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1681 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    its weird but I think samsung stole apple's thunder.

3. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1681 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
  4. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Even though I was already aware of it all, looking at that chart makes me even more disappointed in the RAZR/MAXX HD when compared to the One X and S3. It really should have been released over the summer if it wanted to truly compete as a top tier device.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  5. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1681 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    I think the razr hd maxx is a better phone than the i5 because of the battery life.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1416 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Its becoming more and more apparent that Samsung is pushing more and more products out like moto used to...

except they're innovating while doing it.. I hate to say it, but I'm even looking at the note 2... I fought long and hard not to get an SIII... I'm not sure I can win the fight with the note 2...

Moto better really step up their game next year... i'd say this year, but I think its too late for that... obviously...
  7. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1681 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    It depends, if sammy is unable to push a stable device that stays connected it won't matter. The razr hd is on par specs wise with the iphone 5 but with great battery life. Its like when dual core tegra first hit lte no matter how many cores you have if it lags its a poj (piece of junk). So sammy has to get with vzw and make sure this thing performs better than a dual core device.

8. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    It depends, if sammy is unable to push a stable device that stays connected it won't matter. The razr hd is on par specs wise with the iphone 5 but with great battery life. Its like when dual core tegra first hit lte no matter how many cores you have if it lags its a poj (piece of junk). So sammy has to get with vzw and make sure this thing performs better than a dual core device.

Samsung already has a stable device that stays connected in the S3. I'm hoping it's not a fluke and that the Note 2 keeps the trend going.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1
    Its becoming more and more apparent that Samsung is pushing more and more products out like moto used to...

except they're innovating while doing it.. I hate to say it, but I'm even looking at the note 2... I fought long and hard not to get an SIII... I'm not sure I can win the fight with the note 2...

Moto better really step up their game next year... i'd say this year, but I think its too late for that... obviously...
    Well I hated to say it as well. The S3 didn't temp me to much but more and more vids pop up I thank the Note 2 will be it for me as well. And as we already had this discussion were both Moto fanboys and even tho I might go against my will when I get a Note 2 u can bet I'll still be asking myself if I did the right thing while constantly watching for a Moto to drop thats worth while. I love Moto but Google needs to make that push soon and suprise us.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    94lt1 likes this.
  10. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1416 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL View Post
    Well I hated to say it as well. The S3 didn't temp me to much but more and more vids pop up I thank the Note 2 will be it for me as well. And as we already had this discussion were both Moto fanboys and even tho I might go against my will when I get a Note 2 u can bet I'll still be asking myself if I did the right thing while constantly watching for a Moto to drop thats worth while. I love Moto but Google needs to make that push soon and suprise us.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    I agree with every fiber of my being... I really do... but look at it like this.. if the note 2 has connectivity issues... we can sell it and get a razr maxx HD, and have cash to save for the February moto... which will be the first Google moto...

I hope that device is redefines moto in a positive way.

Links