DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dislikes about the phone?

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Razr M
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyguy7 View Post
    Yes I am.. The brand is called "Fosmon" It was under $3. Fits well, does not require water to install, and does not seem to reduce screen clarity..
    Nyguy7,
    I think the "Fosmon" screen protectors are the relatively stiff plastic protectors. This may be reducing the screen sensitivity on your device ...? Possibly a softer plastic protector might bring up the sensitivity more to your liking (based on your #1 complaint related to screen). The Zagg is fairly soft, and provides lot of sensitivity on one of the Razr M's I have.

Just a thought ...
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by Spey View Post
    Nyguy7,
    I think the "Fosmon" screen protectors are the relatively stiff plastic protectors. This may be reducing the screen sensitivity on your device ...? Possibly a softer plastic protector might bring up the sensitivity more to your liking (based on your #1 complaint related to screen). The Zagg is fairly soft, and provides lot of sensitivity on one of the Razr M's I have.

Just a thought ...
    You might be right about that.. But I would NEVER use a zagg. It may be soft, but the "orange peel" texture they have, plus the way they feel "sticky"
    to the touch, in my mind makes that thee worst screen protector you can buy..(Especially for that amount of money).. If you want the best, get a steinheil,
    they have the best feel, are super light, and u cant even tell that they are on. The only reason i didnt buy that, was they didnt make one for the M at the time. I'm not sure if they even make one as of yet for it.. Plus, you dont need to soak your phone in water to install it,, like the zagg..
  3. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    412 times
    Twitter
    GoCliffGo
    Phone
    DE Moto X, RAZR HD Dev, N7, X2
    Premium Member

Re: Dislikes about the phone?

I like halo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

"She leans into me and I keep my arms around her. I don't fool myself that I hold her together -- She does that on her own -- But holding her keeps me from flying apart."
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Razr M
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyguy7 View Post
    You might be right about that.. But I would NEVER use a zagg. It may be soft, but the "orange peel" texture they have, plus the way they feel "sticky"
    to the touch, in my mind makes that thee worst screen protector you can buy..(Especially for that amount of money).. If you want the best, get a steinheil,
    they have the best feel, are super light, and u cant even tell that they are on. The only reason i didnt buy that, was they didnt make one for the M at the time. I'm not sure if they even make one as of yet for it.. Plus, you dont need to soak your phone in water to install it,, like the zagg..
    I agree with you on the Zagg (sticky & orange peel ...). However, I "lived" through a day with the Zagg (almost took if off the same day of install), and by the end of the day the "stickiness" was gone and silky smooth. The "orange peel", I learned, is only an issue when the phone screen is off.

I may give the steinheil in matte finish a try next - thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links