DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pc747

Thread: turn your razr into a GS III

  1. Droid Ninja
    joshxdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    266952
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,065
    Liked
    156 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    #1

    turn your razr into a GS III

    Anyone want the Samsung UI on your RAZR? Try the ROM I'm running today. Whizzed bean CNA

    turn your razr into a GS III-screenshot_2012-12-05-14-38-01-1.png


    http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/to...nv-412-jb-cna/
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Super Moderator
    FoxKat's Avatar
    Member #
    54290
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,588
    Liked
    2290 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    #2
    Interesting...

    I wish I had a second RAZR MAXX that I could simply "play" with, since I can't afford to be without my MAXX for too long at any one time.
    Last edited by FoxKat; 12-06-2012 at 05:07 PM.

    "Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
  4. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,613
    Liked
    1675 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    #3

    Re: turn your razr into a GS III

    Funny because I have a skin where my note 2 looks like the RAZR. Touchwiz looks too cartoonish at times. Plus I like mixing up the look.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    The Stig 04 likes this.
  5. Droid Ninja
    joshxdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    266952
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,065
    Liked
    156 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    Funny because I have a skin where my note 2 looks like the RAZR. Touchwiz looks too cartoonish at times. Plus I like mixing up the look.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    I agree. I couldn't stay with this look forever. Just kinda fun for a change

    Sent from my XT912 running some custom Rom.....I can't keep changing this sig
  6. Droid Ninja
    joshxdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    266952
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,065
    Liked
    156 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxKat View Post
    Interesting...

    I wish I had a second RAZR MAXX that I could simply "play" with, since I can't afford to be without my MAXX for too long at any one time.
    Why would you be without it if you flashed a Rom. You mean the time it takes to flash and set up your phone?

    Sent from my XT912 running some custom Rom.....I can't keep changing this sig
  7. Super Moderator
    FoxKat's Avatar
    Member #
    54290
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,588
    Liked
    2290 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by joshxdroid View Post
    Why would you be without it if you flashed a Rom. You mean the time it takes to flash and set up your phone?

    Sent from my XT912 running some custom Rom.....I can't keep changing this sig
    Yeah, and also backing up the Phone Call Log, SMS, reinstalling all the apps, etc.

    By the way, I need your expertise. I want a personal lesson on Safestrap. Right now I am using CWM Bootstrap with ICS Touch Screen, but I see that this ROM requires Safestrap. Also, I an running "SwitchMe", which is sort of like Safestrap but it's not a Bootloader based switcher...it's an app. I actually think it's pretty amazing.

    "Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
  8. Droid Ninja
    joshxdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    266952
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,065
    Liked
    156 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxKat View Post

    Yeah, and also backing up the Phone Call Log, SMS, reinstalling all the apps, etc.

    By the way, I need your expertise. I want a personal lesson on Safestrap. Right now I am using CWM Bootstrap with ICS Touch Screen, but I see that this ROM requires Safestrap. Also, I an running "SwitchMe", which is sort of like Safestrap but it's not a Bootloader based switcher...it's an app. I actually think it's pretty amazing.
    I'll PM you.

    Sent from my XT912 running some custom Rom.....I can't keep changing this sig

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Help My RAZR won't turn on??
    By iSayPwn in forum Droid RAZR
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 09:52 AM
  2. Razr will not turn on
    By apl3 in forum Droid RAZR Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 04:30 AM
  3. help!! razr wont turn on :(
    By lbkmedic657 in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 11:52 PM
  4. Turn Your RAZR Into a Maxx for $110
    By Zandar in forum Droid RAZR
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 07:52 PM
  5. Droid RAZR Will Not Turn On
    By iheartchickens in forum Droid RAZR Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 11:02 PM

Search tags for this page

gs your

,
how to change text messaging on deoid razr
,
how to make your razr phone look like a nexus
,
razr maxx whizzed rom
,

razr rom whizzed

,
razr whizzed
,
whizzed bean
,
whizzed rom
,
whizzed rom for razr maxx
,
xt912 unlock bootloader
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+