DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jpcalhoun

Thread: Want to remove CWM from my dads Razr

  1. Droid Newbie
    Hawler123's Avatar
    Member #
    292155
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    RAZR
    #1

    Want to remove CWM from my dads Razr

    Hello dear readers!

    I recently rooted my dads Droid Razr since he wanted me to rom it to 4.0.4 badly. (I dont know how he found out about the update)
    Anyways i was like ok sure il do it but i failed (Wasent as easy as it was for my s1) i was like i cant do it and he was like ok il wait for the normal update.
    So he decided to wait and he searched for it everyday , yesterday he could download it and so he did until it failed and rebooted.
    Ok nothing happend and i unrooted the phone but CWM remained and he couldent download the update again.
    So basically i want to remove cwm so my dad can download his update . Please answer this quick since he really wants it on his Droid Razr.
    Regards Hawler

    BTW im really new at rooting and etc so pls explain good step by step.
  2. Super Moderator
    FoxKat's Avatar
    Member #
    54290
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,589
    Liked
    2291 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    #2
    I would go to Droid RAZR Utility 1.8 and read up a bit. You can also check back to this link as I am moving this thread there for better chance of attention.

    "Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
  3. Super Moderator
    FoxKat's Avatar
    Member #
    54290
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,589
    Liked
    2291 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    #3
    Hey guys and gals, how bout lending a fell a hand?

    "Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
  4. Droid Ninja
    jpcalhoun's Avatar
    Member #
    148338
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,570
    Liked
    183 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawler123
    Hello dear readers!

    I recently rooted my dads Droid Razr since he wanted me to rom it to 4.0.4 badly. (I dont know how he found out about the update)
    Anyways i was like ok sure il do it but i failed (Wasent as easy as it was for my s1) i was like i cant do it and he was like ok il wait for the normal update.
    So he decided to wait and he searched for it everyday , yesterday he could download it and so he did until it failed and rebooted.
    Ok nothing happend and i unrooted the phone but CWM remained and he couldent download the update again.
    So basically i want to remove cwm so my dad can download his update . Please answer this quick since he really wants it on his Droid Razr.
    Regards Hawler

    BTW im really new at rooting and etc so pls explain good step by step.
    What system version are you running (menu-settings-about phone
    FoxKat likes this.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Hawler123's Avatar
    Member #
    292155
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    RAZR
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jpcalhoun View Post
    What system version are you running (menu-settings-about phone
    Hi !
    My system version is 651.73.30.XT910.NonEFIGSRetail.en.EU.
    That is what it says beneath system version.
    If you were asking for android version it's 2.3.5
  6. Droid Ninja
    jpcalhoun's Avatar
    Member #
    148338
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,570
    Liked
    183 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4 Dev Edition
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawler123 View Post
    Hi !
    My system version is 651.73.30.XT910.NonEFIGSRetail.en.EU.
    That is what it says beneath system version.
    If you were asking for android version it's 2.3.5
    You have the European version of the Razr and I am not familiar with the difference between your phone and the CDMA version (XT912) that most users on this site have. Follow this link to a Droid Razr site that has information/help regarding the XT910: DroidRzr.com.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. How do I remove CWM recovery on razr
    By ElectroJoe in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 12:03 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 10:30 AM
  3. Is this [HOW TO] remove RAZR Bootstrap custom recovery?
    By JaBr1884 in forum Droid RAZR Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 07:44 PM
  4. How do you properly remove bloat from razr?
    By eric.scheman in forum Droid RAZR Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 09:59 AM
  5. Wanted: Moms and Dads with Teens to Beta Test App
    By Shadez in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 08:47 AM

Search tags for this page

hapus cwm

,

how to remove cwm

,

how to remove cwm galaxy nexus

,

how to remove cwm recovery on razr

,

how to uninstall cwm off my phone

,

how to uninstall cwm on razr

,
lam sao de uninstall cwm on nexus 7
,

remove cwm

,

remove cwm galaxy nexus

,

uninstall cwm

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+