can someone let me know if this approach will work?
I currently have .211 installed, no root.
1) Turn off the phone and then press Vol up + vol down + power button until I can select AP Fastboot.
2) Plug phone into computer and use the Droid Razr Root 6.16.214 Leak utilty.
3) Select option 2 and flash to .85
4) Reboot into .85, enable debugging, etc..
5) Power down phone and press vol up + vol down + power button to get back into AP Fastboot.
6) Use option 3 in Droid Razr Root 6.16.214 Leak utilty to flash to new leak .214
7) Reboot phone and I should now have latest version?
I hope this will help others, if this is the correct method. I can improve on the steps once I get this down on my end.