So I have a Razr MAXX that was up to date (as of last week) and rooted, with several of Verizon's OEM apps frozen with Titanium Backup.
So in order to get the OTA, I should:
1. Unfreeze all the frozen apps.
2. Run Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper and make a backup of my root (that is, su). I ASSUME THERE IS NO NEED TO UNROOT; TRUE?
3. Download and install the latest OTA update.
4. See if I still have root, and if not then restore root with Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper.
5. Re-freeze any of those silly Verizon apps I don't use.
Does this seem about right?