1) Download this torrent
2) Make sure you have ROM, ES File Explorer (Make sure root access and system writable are enabled in the ES file explorer settings), and have root access to your system but are on an otherwise stock COMPLETELY UNMODIFIED installation of 173. In ROM Manager, DO NOT INSTALL CLOCKWORKMOD. Just have the ROM Manager app itself installed.
2a) If you plan to have root after the update, make sure you have voodoo OTA Rootkeeper protecting your root before proceeding. (Install it, free in the market, open it and select protect root.)
3) Copy the 2 from that torrent into your /cache folder on the root of your system (see the picss below, just press the indicated buttons in es file)
4) When the copy operation is complete, tap the and select ROM Manager when it asks you what to use to open the file.
5) ROM Manager will automatically open and prompt you that a reboot is necessary to complete the operation. Hit OK/Accept.
6) The system will reboot and install the ICS leak.