I need help Razr Bootstrap will not boot up into clockworkmod Recovery
I have followed these steps but i cant boot into recovery. It just stays at the Motorola logo
CWM RECOVERY INSTALLTION:
- Rooted RAZR
- Bootstrap Recovery app (RazrBootstrap.apk), download HERE
- CWM on Boot package(RAZR-CWMOnBoot-Global-J.Y.Daddy.zip), download HERE
- Install Bootstrap Recovery App (RazrBootstrap.apk)
- Copy CWM on Boot package(RAZR-CWMOnBoot-Global-J.Y.Daddy.zip) to external SD card
- Open Bootstrap, then press “Bootstrap recovery” to install a temporary Bootstrap recovery. Accept any Superuser permission prompts. Then press “Reboot Recovery”. The phone will reboot into recovery.
- In recovery menu: “install zip from sdcard” -> “choose zip from sdcard” -> select “RAZR-CWMOnBoot-Global-J.Y.Daddy.zip.”
- After the update completes the phone will reboot.
- After reboot, for the RazrBootstrap.apk set deny Superuser permissions. (IMPORTANT)