RAZR-CWMOnBoot-Global-J.Y.Daddy.zipI made package.
This package allows you to boot into the recovery.
This package is not an BMc08GT's "Clockwork on Boot".(from RootzWiki)
BMc08GT's "Clockwork on Boot" does not work on our razr.
But, i have got hint from BMc08GT's package.
So, i have analysis and research. And the result is this.
This package is completely different.
It's new package.
I'm sure that all Razr(any national) is working.
Ofcourse, i hope. Need test to the other national Razr user.
Our Razr(Korea Motorola Razr) is work well.
[Full Install Step]
1. First, CWM Recovery install.(RazrBootstrap.apk)
2. Attachment file(RAZR-CWMOnBoot-Global-J.Y.Daddy.zip) download and copy at SDcard.(/sdcard-ext)
3. Recovery boot using by RazrBootstrap app.
4. in recovery menu: "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" -> select file.
5. After completed update, reboot.
6. After reboot, RazrBootstrap.apk set deny on Superuser. (Very important)
7. reboot. (is all finished)
* After all completed. On every reboot, will be boot into recovery.
* When select reboot menu in recovery, it will be boot normally.
* Met bootloop, Volumn Down + Power Button press.(stay for about 5 seconds)
* First, please backup using the recovery.
Enjoy and good luck with Razr!
Thanks to: BMc08GT